Canon Offering $600+ Rebate on Digital Camera Equipment (3x Rebate Offers)

Old November 4th 04, 12:41 AM
Mark

Default Canon Offering $600+ Rebate on Digital Camera Equipment (3x Rebate Offers)

Check this out. If anyone's interested I found this rebate offer.
Sound good if you're looking to buy some Canon equipment. It applies
to EOS 6.3 MP Digital Rebel, EOS 1D, EOS 10D and EOS 20D for bodies,
and all sorts of Canon lenses.

"Get cash back when you buy qualifying Canon digital SLR cameras or
lenses between October 15, 2004, and January 31, 2005. Double or
triple your rebate amounts on each item--for totals of up to $600 or
more--when you buy two, three, or more qualifying items.

Here's how it works. Buy one qualifying item to get a single cash-back
rebate, buy two items to double the rebate amount for both items, or
buy three or more items to triple the rebate amount for all the items.
(See the chart at the bottom of this page for rebate amounts.) You
must buy two or three different items to qualify for double or triple
rebates. Please also note that some items have no rebate amount of
their own but still allow you to double or triple rebates on other
items. This offer applies only to items in the list at right."

http://www.znews.com/cgi/canon-rebate.html
Old November 4th 04, 02:07 AM
Joseph Meehan

Mark wrote:
Check this out. If anyone's interested I found this rebate offer.
Sound good if you're looking to buy some Canon equipment. It applies
to EOS 6.3 MP Digital Rebel, EOS 1D, EOS 10D and EOS 20D for bodies,
and all sorts of Canon lenses.

As I understand it you must first purchase the 1D body to qualify for
any of the rebates.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Old November 4th 04, 02:29 AM
PhotoMan

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Mark wrote:
Check this out. If anyone's interested I found this rebate offer.
Sound good if you're looking to buy some Canon equipment. It applies
to EOS 6.3 MP Digital Rebel, EOS 1D, EOS 10D and EOS 20D for bodies,
and all sorts of Canon lenses.

As I understand it you must first purchase the 1D body to qualify
for any of the rebates.

Re-read the right side column:
http://www.znews.com/cgi/canon-rebate.html

Old November 4th 04, 08:13 AM
Siddhartha Jain

Mark wrote:
Check this out. If anyone's interested I found this rebate offer.
Sound good if you're looking to buy some Canon equipment. It applies
to EOS 6.3 MP Digital Rebel, EOS 1D, EOS 10D and EOS 20D for bodies,
and all sorts of Canon lenses.

"Get cash back when you buy qualifying Canon digital SLR cameras or
lenses between October 15, 2004, and January 31, 2005. Double or
triple your rebate amounts on each item--for totals of up to $600 or
more--when you buy two, three, or more qualifying items.

This is very old news. The rebate's been on since 15th Oct' 04.

Old November 4th 04, 10:27 AM
Joseph Meehan

PhotoMan wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
Mark wrote:
Check this out. If anyone's interested I found this rebate offer.
Sound good if you're looking to buy some Canon equipment. It applies
to EOS 6.3 MP Digital Rebel, EOS 1D, EOS 10D and EOS 20D for bodies,
and all sorts of Canon lenses.

As I understand it you must first purchase the 1D body to qualify
for any of the rebates.

Re-read the right side column:
http://www.znews.com/cgi/canon-rebate.html

Well I was wrong. According to the chart at the bottom, the only camera
body that is a basis for a rebate by itself is the Digital Rebel. I thought
it was the 1D.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math