$1000 choices

Old April 29th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill Funk

Default $1000 choices

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:34:12 +0100, "Jackson Bryan"
wrote:

"Bill Funk" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 01:41:28 +0100, "Jackson Bryan"
wrote:

So you have $1000 to blow today and you don't have to spend all of it if
you
don't want to....what digital camera would you buy?

I don't care what it's to be used for, just what camera you fancy blowing
the money on.

JB

If you're a neophyte, you'll need to be a lot more specific.
There is no "best" camera, just like there's no "best" car, or pen, or
computer, or color. There's only what's best *for you*.
And without knowing more about you (and especially what you want the
camera for), we can't even begin to tell you what may be best for you.

Precisely why I asked what you'd buy for you, not what you'd buy for me.

JB

Well, I already know wehat I'd buy for me.
:-)

The View on Disney-owned ABC dropped Rosie
O'Donnell, even after she agreed to stop
talking about George Bush. The president
has no leverage over ABC. Disney is not a
defense contractor, unless you count the
war rationales we buy from Fantasyland.

SLR choices Bolshoy Huy Digital Photography 10 November 23rd 05 02:34 PM
SLR choices Jim Digital Photography 0 November 23rd 05 03:18 AM
SLR choices Mr.Bolshoy Huy 35mm Photo Equipment 22 March 17th 05 04:45 PM
P&S choices Mr.Bolshoy Huy Digital Photography 0 March 8th 05 02:58 AM
Choices, choices stuart.cameron Digital Photography 1 June 28th 04 10:29 AM