Canon Zoombrowser EX

Old November 28th 04, 09:43 PM
Jack

Default Canon Zoombrowser EX

The latest version of Canon's Zoombrowser Ex, version 5.0 is much improved.
It is very different than past versions and is well worth upgrading to if
you have been using zoombrowser. In fact, if you haven't been using it,
you may want to reconsider.
Jack
Old November 28th 04, 10:53 PM
BWL

I haven't been able to find the updates on any of Canon's download pages,
for either Zoombrowser 5.0 (I use 4.0.2 with my G1), or Digital Photo
Professional/EOS Viewer Utility (I use with my 20D). All that they list for
download on those pages are firmware updates and manuals in .pdf format.

Is there another way ot find these updates?

BW

Old November 29th 04, 01:43 PM
Robert Klemme

"Jack" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
The latest version of Canon's Zoombrowser Ex, version 5.0 is much

improved.
It is very different than past versions and is well worth upgrading to

if
you have been using zoombrowser. In fact, if you haven't been using it,
you may want to reconsider.
Jack

Jack,

could you please post a short summary of those improvements? I haven't
been able to find release notes for the new version. Thx!

Kind regards

robert

Old November 29th 04, 09:00 PM
Mike

"Stuart Middleton-White" wrote in message ...
"Jan Otto Ruud" wrote:

... you can get the ZoomBrowserEX 5.0 update from the
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...4#New%20Window

Thanks for the URL. BTW it works fine on my Win2K SP4 system but gives
an illegal instruction on startup on my Win98SE laptop. I upgraded
from 4.6.1a on both machines.

Read the readme.