Ping Herc - Newcastle Camgirls??

Old December 10th 10, 06:20 AM posted to aus.tv,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
^Tems^[_3_]

Default Ping Herc - Newcastle Camgirls??

Hello Herc and welcome out of the killfile (I didn't realise you were
the only one posting here)

There is a guy set up a page on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...57657990934358

On his page he set up (newygirls.com) he says

WE ARE A NEWCASTLE BASED TEAM THAT IS OUT TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT
NEWCASTLE HAS THE HOTTEST GIRL AROUND

WE STARTED THIS TO GIVE ALL GIRLS IN NEWCASTLE A SHOT IN SHOWING
THEMSELVES OFF

WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE WE HAVE GOTTEN SO FAR BUT WE ARE ALWAYS
LOOKING FOR NEW GIRLS TO ADD TO OUR ALREADY AMAZING GIRLS

As you seem to be an expert on hot females on the internet do you think
he should lift his act and get some decent models?

Should he at least do a beginners photography course?

Can you go to the book and see if he is just trying to get a quick root
by telling these lovely young ladies he will make them famous?

BTW These aren't really the hottest girls in Newcastle, could he be sued
for misleading information on his website?

He contacted a mates niece who is 17 and he told her she didn't need an
adult to sign the model release, I always believed that a model under 18
needed a signature off a parent or guardian on the model release.

Is you camgirls.com now called www.myfreecams.com/
Old December 10th 10, 10:46 AM posted to aus.tv,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
|-|ercules

"^Tems^" wrote in
Hello Herc and welcome out of the killfile (I didn't realise you were the only one posting here)

There is a guy set up a page on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...57657990934358

On his page he set up (newygirls.com) he says

WE ARE A NEWCASTLE BASED TEAM THAT IS OUT TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT NEWCASTLE HAS THE HOTTEST GIRL AROUND

WE STARTED THIS TO GIVE ALL GIRLS IN NEWCASTLE A SHOT IN SHOWING THEMSELVES OFF

WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE WE HAVE GOTTEN SO FAR BUT WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW GIRLS TO ADD TO OUR ALREADY AMAZING GIRLS

As you seem to be an expert on hot females on the internet do you think he should lift his act and get some decent models?

My opinion could be swayed due to my being a 21ST Century virgin.

Even Renae could light my fire tonight!

That girl at Australian Maid didn't count..

Should he at least do a beginners photography course?

I may not be able to comment on that either, as I didn't bother clicking
on any of the thumbs.

Can you go to the book and see if he is just trying to get a quick root by telling these lovely young ladies he will make them
famous?

No, tried that, doesn't work. Who do you think holds the record for most number
of Inactive Profiles on girls messaged at RSVP?

BTW These aren't really the hottest girls in Newcastle, could he be sued for misleading information on his website?

Not unless he puts up a rating script and uses a non linear averaging function on the scores.

He contacted a mates niece who is 17 and he told her she didn't need an adult to sign the model release, I always believed that a
model under 18 needed a signature off a parent or guardian on the model release.

It's facebook, but whatever...

Is you camgirls.com now called www.myfreecams.com/

These guys are really huge, due to tipping the girls in free view to do lude acts,
so 100s of guys can get a free show.

Our payment model is classic FREE or PRIVATE, no crossing the line, though
you might get a nipple slip if you wait long enough.

Herc
www.CamGirls.com

Old December 11th 10, 04:34 AM posted to aus.tv,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
^Tems^[_3_]

Kelpie wrote:
wrote in message
Hello Herc and welcome out of the killfile (I didn't realise you were the
only one posting here)

There is a guy set up a page on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...57657990934358.

They might not be the best in Newcastle but they would be the best in
Wallsend

Hahah you have that right