Canon 450D question

Old August 15th 08, 01:16 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
^Tems^[_2_]

Default Canon 450D question

Shon Kei Picture company wrote:
^Tems^ wrote:
Atheist Chaplain wrote:
I have decided to bite the bullet and will finally be upgrading from my
current P&S to something a little better, I have decided to go with the
Canon 450D after much research and hands on at some of the local vendors
with it and a few of the Nikons the choice eventually came down to
ergonomics, the Canon fit my hand better and everything was much more
accessible for me. I will be spending part of my Tax refund on this so I
will have a couple of weeks before the money is in the bank but I
will be
buying a body plus lens kit. The Camera will come with a 18-55 IS
lens but I
want something a little longer. I will also be going to Perth in
November
for the Red Bull Air race, what do the experts here recommend for
that type
of shooting. I probably won't buy the lens outright just yet but will
look
at renting it for the occasion, so can you please recommend somewhere in
Perth that will rent me such a lens as well.
Thanks :-)

I grabbed these with the 28-135 kit lens on the 40d

http://www.pbase.com/temuchin/image/101622718/original
http://www.pbase.com/temuchin/image/101622730/large

From the photos I have seen taken by friends with the 450d it is a
great camera.

This woman wins a heap of photocomps with her 450d shots
http://www.redbubble.com/people/florentinepogen/art

What a pity you enjoy talking through your ass so much Brooksie.

Poor Doggy, proved wrong YET AGAIN

Canon 28 -135 lens is *not* a kit lens. Never has been, never will be.

*KIT* lenses refer to any one of three lenses Canon supply in a reduced
price (as compared to buying separately) *Kit*. All Prefixed with EF
"S". The lens you claim to have used is a FF lens.

I have just been on the phone telling them they printed the wrong
letters on the front of the lens I *claim* to have.

Not sure about anyone else but it sure looks like 28 - 135 EF to me
http://www.pbase.com/image/101667312

Keep plugging away Doggy, one day you may actually be right in one of
your posts.

If you're getting paid to show you ignorance, you certainly are earning
your money.

I have just posted a picture of *your* ingorance.

Must suck to be you, not just now but all the time.