[SI] Bowser's "local culture" shot

Old June 21st 04, 12:26 AM
Bowzre

Default [SI] Bowser's "local culture" shot

A typical scene from my little town: Saturday morning, a kid's soccer
tournament, and many families gather to cheer for the kids along the
sideline, and socialize. Some fans aren't as enthusiastic, however...

Old June 21st 04, 12:53 AM
Peter Chant

In article o2pBc.80277$eu.59083@attbi_s02,
"Bowzre" writes:
A typical scene from my little town: Saturday morning, a kid's soccer
tournament, and many families gather to cheer for the kids along the
sideline, and socialize. Some fans aren't as enthusiastic, however...

Small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Marvelous.

--

http://www.petezilla.co.uk

Old June 21st 04, 10:14 PM
C.G.

fast show?

--
Colm

Old June 21st 04, 11:22 PM
Orville Wright

"Bowzre" wrote in message news:o2pBc.80277$eu.59083@attbi_s02...

A typical scene from my little town: Saturday morning, a kid's soccer
tournament, and many families gather to cheer for the kids along the
sideline, and socialize. Some fans aren't as enthusiastic, however...

http://www.pbase.com/image/30387255

What a joke. My 92 year old aunt takes better pictures with her Kodak
126 camera. This is even worse than your picture of the two fat guys
with the burned sausage.

http://www.pbase.com/image/29838500
Old June 22nd 04, 12:04 AM
Charles Schuler

Where are yours?

Old June 22nd 04, 12:42 AM
Peter Chant

In article ,
"C.G." writes:
fast show?

Suit you.

--

http://www.petezilla.co.uk

Old June 22nd 04, 09:54 AM
Orville Wright

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message ...

Where are yours?

You have neither the liquidity nor the equity to afford one of my
images, Schulie. I get paid top dollar for my photography. This 'Local
Culture' collection couldn't be given away to clients of my caliber.
Money talks, bull**** walks, and these images have no vocal cords!