What is a good gallery package for posting pix on my www site?

Old February 8th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
chaser

Default What is a good gallery package for posting pix on my www site?

My site was recently hacked and I had to take down all my pictures. I had
posted them with Gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com).

So now I'm looking for some other, hopefully mroe secure, gallery type
package. I looked into Drupal (http://drupal.org/) but they use Gallery
for posting a gallery. And I've read that adding things into Drupal might
be beyond my level of expertise. I don't know php and am a html novice.

My site right now is built from Nucleus, a Wordpress clone.
(http://www.nucleuscms.org) I think I like the CMS path more than just a
blog and it sounds like kind of an adventure to take the whole thing down
and start from scratch.

I briefly tested coppermine and couldn't get it to work.
Any thoughts on 4images?

--
JP

There is no such thing as them, just us