New Scenic Photos

Old December 14th 03, 10:40 PM
Chris Robisch

Default New Scenic Photos

Good evening,

I have updated my landscape photography site with 11 new color images.
Feedback is
welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. I would love to know what other
artists and photographic artists think. The details can be found at the
middle left of this page:

http://www.scenicprints.com/news/14DECEMBER2003C.htm

Thanks and best regards,

Chris

Note: This is not spam or an attempt to sell. This a newsgroup posting
attempting to communicate with, and obtain critiques and feedback from,
other artists. Some have falsely accused and harrassed myself and my web
hosting company unfairly. If you do not wish to view and critique, please
just ignore this post.

Scenic Prints: Fine Art Landscape Photography
Capturing the essence and beauty of the Rocky Mountains and the American
West.
http://www.scenicprints.com

Old December 20th 03, 11:20 AM
Ed

"Chris Robisch" wrote in message
[...]

Chris,

good photos - some appear a bit oversaturated on my monitor, though I have
often found UK -v- US images differ in this way, be it on the web of in
print.

re. the web site - check the navigation. for example, on stock/index there
is no link to get to your home page. suggest adding a link to the
'scenicprints' logo to left.

Ed

Old December 20th 03, 09:09 PM
Mark Johnson

"Chris Robisch" wrote:

welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. I would love to know what other
artists and photographic artists think. The details can be found at the
middle left of this page:

http://www.scenicprints.com/news/14DECEMBER2003C.htm

Thanks and best regards,
Chris

You realize this is a digital photo group, right? rec.photo.digital

I like the photos. It shows someone who understands not just the
conditions there, but what he wants the photo actually to look like,
as well - which is often different.

I think it's good work. And I, personally, at least, don't mind at all
that you point out your site, and these good photos. If you posted
these to the photo sharing sites, the folks there would be all over
you with praise. No question. If you want to see others, by
comparison, shooting landscapes, check out Art Wolfe's site.

Btw, the right click doesn't really help you. It just discourages
navigation. All someone has to do is copy the image from the TI
folder.

My own site is scenic-route.com, though I don't generally make a habit
of mentioning that.
Old December 21st 03, 07:56 PM
Alan Terry

In article , Ed writes

"Chris Robisch" wrote in message
Good evening,

I have updated my landscape photography site with 11 new color images.
Feedback is
welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Green text on that grey bg takes some making out.

--