Fuji GS645S pro rangefinder adjustment

Old August 25th 04, 10:38 AM
Keith Roker

Default Fuji GS645S pro rangefinder adjustment

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the rangefinder on this camera as its
a bit off at infinity. Thanks
Old September 2nd 04, 02:41 AM
LR Kalajainen

Keith Roker wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the rangefinder on this camera as its
a bit off at infinity. Thanks

Does this make a difference in the actual photos? I would think that
the depth of field of the lens should be sufficient to cover any slight
difference at infinity. The glass cover over the rangefinder window is
very easy to lift off--just a small screwdriver under the edge will do
it. I haven't tried adjusting mine myself, however, except to free it
up when it was sticking a bit.

Larry