EOS 5D MArk II firmware 2.0.4 is out

Old March 19th 10, 06:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Celcius

Default EOS 5D MArk II firmware 2.0.4 is out

Hi all!
Canon has corrected the previous flawed firmware.
I installed it. Let's hope this one holds ;-)))
Marcel
Old March 19th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

On 10-03-19 14:25 , celcius wrote:
Hi all!
Canon has corrected the previous flawed firmware.
I installed it. Let's hope this one holds ;-)))
Marcel

That was quick - hope it was tested and no new flaws added.

--
gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.
Old March 19th 10, 08:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete D

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
On 10-03-19 14:25 , celcius wrote:
Hi all!
Canon has corrected the previous flawed firmware.
I installed it. Let's hope this one holds ;-)))
Marcel

That was quick - hope it was tested and no new flaws added.

Hmmm, no way I am installing it......

Old March 19th 10, 08:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Elliott Roper

In article , Pete D
wrote:

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
On 10-03-19 14:25 , celcius wrote:
Hi all!
Canon has corrected the previous flawed firmware.
I installed it. Let's hope this one holds ;-)))
Marcel

That was quick - hope it was tested and no new flaws added.

Hmmm, no way I am installing it......

In and working OK here. How many more early adopters do you need?
Looking at the update procedure, it is quite likely you can use it to
revert to an earlier rev but I have not tried it.

--
To de-mung my e-mail address:- fsnospam$elliott$$
PGP Fingerprint: 1A96 3CF7 637F 896B C810 E199 7E5C A9E4 8E59 E248
Old March 20th 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 07:07:31 +1100, "Pete D" wrote:
:
: "Alan Browne" wrote in message
: ...
: On 10-03-19 14:25 , celcius wrote:
: Hi all!
: Canon has corrected the previous flawed firmware.
: I installed it. Let's hope this one holds ;-)))
: Marcel
:
: That was quick - hope it was tested and no new flaws added.
:
: Hmmm, no way I am installing it......

Me neither!! (But then I don't have a 5D II .....)

Bob