bad santa

Old November 2nd 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
TNB

Default bad santa

Holiday Season Santa Photo Management Positions * avoid *

THE NOERR PROGRAMS CORPORATION
Holiday Season Santa Photo Management Positions - The company that you
need to avoid!

"The Digital Event Nightmare Uncovered"

SANTA EARL SPEAKS OUT ABOUT NOERR PROGRAMS

I was hired o work the Mall of Georgia for the 2004 season and what a
mess. The regional manager was the worst I have ever worked for. My
manger was only 19 and never was trained. My break room was a small
room 8 x 10 with no rest room. I was treated like ****. When I had a
problem and voiced it they ignored me. N ever did a drug test. The
team members were the worst and when I voiced my opinion here I was
attacked verbally so I left the set, The regional manger had me
removed from the Mall and fired the other offending employee. That
night I was contacted by Noerr and asked to go to another Mall to
cover for a Santa who also was sick and tired of Noerrs bull****. I
worked one night at this mall and refused to return , Noerr left me in
the hotel for 3 days and nver returned my calls, I was an out of town
Santa from Tucson. They finally had me return to the chair at the Mall
of Georgia because the santawho had replaced me was not very good. The
next day the pay checks arrived and mine was never sent because I had
been fired . I told them I would go on strike if the did not send my
paycheck the next day. My paycheck arrived several thousands of
dollars short. I contacted Judy and she had a crappy attitude and told
me to full fill my con tract and stop crying. That night I contacted
the AJC the local paper and called Judy and told her I needed all
moneys owed . She had my check the next day and I flew home one week
before the end of the season. Noerr really does suck. They wont forget
about me.

SO WANT TO EMAIL THE PRESIDENT OF NOERR AND COMPLAIN?
email: and you can also email

FOR INFORMATION OR TO FILE A COMPLAINT VISIT:
http://noerrexposed.blogspot.com