Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0

Old December 6th 04, 07:02 PM
Patetc

Default Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0

I just got this program and it appears to have all the same features as
Adobe Photoshop Album, which I also have. Do I really need both?

Adobe Photoshop Elements looks very good--just takes a long time to
load because of all the plugins I have. Any opinions from other users?
Pat

Old December 6th 04, 07:27 PM
James Silverton

"Phil Wheeler" wrote in message
Already asked and answered :-)

Patetc wrote:

I just got this program and it appears to have all the same
features as
Adobe Photoshop Album, which I also have. Do I really need both?

Adobe Photoshop Elements looks very good--just takes a long time to
load because of all the plugins I have. Any opinions from other
users?
Pat

It's tediously slow (up to a factor of 2) to open with no added
plug-ins compared with Elements 1 tho' it depends on the file size
when opened to edit a picture. I have 256MB of RAM but I wonder if
getting some more memory might help?

--
James V. Silverton
Potomac, Maryland, USA

Old December 6th 04, 07:31 PM
Phil Wheeler

James Silverton wrote:

It's tediously slow (up to a factor of 2) to open with no added
plug-ins compared with Elements 1 tho' it depends on the file size when
opened to edit a picture. I have 256MB of RAM but I wonder if getting
some more memory might help?

Likely. The way they design their products, you would think Adobe is in
the memory business!

Phil