The dude in the bunker - leave him alone?

Old January 26th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital, rec.sport.golf
Ben

Default The dude in the bunker - leave him alone?

http://www.pbase.com/image/92141776

See the guy in the red shirt obscured by the flowers in the bottom
left bunker? Leave him in or work him out? A friend is going to sell
a print of this in his wine shop, and I'm on the fence here. If he
was not obscured by the flowers, or if he was taking a swing, I'd be
apt to leave him in. As it stands, I'm not so sure...

Thx...
Old January 26th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.sport.golf
Graham Waiffers

Ben wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/image/92141776

See the guy in the red shirt obscured by the flowers in the bottom
left bunker? Leave him in or work him out? A friend is going to sell
a print of this in his wine shop, and I'm on the fence here. If he
was not obscured by the flowers, or if he was taking a swing, I'd be
apt to leave him in. As it stands, I'm not so sure...

Thx...

I agree. Clean as possible...the focus is not bottom left...it's top
centre right.

--
Graham Waiffers

The poster formerly known as Roger Thaat, Watson deMeneux or Jack Skwaht.
Old January 26th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital, rec.sport.golf
Scott W

On Jan 26, 7:50*am, Ben wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/image/92141776

See the guy in the red shirt obscured by the flowers in the bottom
left bunker? *Leave him in or work him out? *A friend is going to sell
a print of this in his wine shop, and I'm on the fence here. *If he
was not obscured by the flowers, or if he was taking a swing, I'd be
apt to leave him in. *As it stands, I'm not so sure...

Thx...

I would take him out.

Scott
Old January 26th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital, rec.sport.golf
Ben

On Jan 26, 12:45*pm, Scott W wrote:
On Jan 26, 7:50*am, Ben wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/image/92141776

See the guy in the red shirt obscured by the flowers in the bottom
left bunker? *Leave him in or work him out? *A friend is going to sell
a print of this in his wine shop, and I'm on the fence here. *If he
was not obscured by the flowers, or if he was taking a swing, I'd be
apt to leave him in. *As it stands, I'm not so sure...

Thx...

I would take him out.

Scott

I took him out...w/ extreme prejudice:

http://www.pbase.com/sigphotography/image/92141776
Old January 26th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.sport.golf
Tom D

"Ben" wrote in message
http://www.pbase.com/image/92141776

See the guy in the red shirt obscured by the flowers in the bottom
left bunker? Leave him in or work him out?

I'd take him out. As it stands, you can barely tell that it is a person
there. His presence doesn't add anything to the shot. And the red shirt is
a distraction, IMO. Like you said, if he was out in the open, it would be
different.

-=- Tom

Old January 26th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital, rec.sport.golf
WW

On Jan 26, 12:50 pm, Ben wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/image/92141776

See the guy in the red shirt obscured by the flowers in the bottom
left bunker? Leave him in or work him out? A friend is going to sell
a print of this in his wine shop, and I'm on the fence here. If he
was not obscured by the flowers, or if he was taking a swing, I'd be
apt to leave him in. As it stands, I'm not so sure...

Thx...

NO... I don't see him & don't care.
Old January 26th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.sport.golf
david s-a

Ben wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/image/92141776

See the guy in the red shirt obscured by the flowers in the bottom
left bunker? Leave him in or work him out? A friend is going to sell
a print of this in his wine shop, and I'm on the fence here. If he
was not obscured by the flowers, or if he was taking a swing, I'd be
apt to leave him in. As it stands, I'm not so sure...

Thx...

Oh..THAT guy!! Forget him..it is the guy in the rubber dinghy behind the
rocks that has me worried...I think he is looking for his balls. That's
quite distracting.

cheers
david
Old January 26th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital, rec.sport.golf
Ben

On Jan 26, 2:10*pm, WW wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:50 pm, Ben wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/image/92141776

See the guy in the red shirt obscured by the flowers in the bottom
left bunker? *Leave him in or work him out? *A friend is going to sell
a print of this in his wine shop, and I'm on the fence here. *If he
was not obscured by the flowers, or if he was taking a swing, I'd be
apt to leave him in. *As it stands, I'm not so sure...

Thx...

NO... I don't see him & don't care.

Zing! Zang! You're on fire today, dude.
Old January 27th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital, rec.sport.golf
Ben

On Jan 26, 3:44*pm, wrote:

What's the point of posting a link to an image, asking about the
composition and then posting the edited photo at the same url without the
item you're asking about an hour later?

I move fast.
Old January 27th 08, 08:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.sport.golf
Ron Hunter

Ben wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/image/92141776

See the guy in the red shirt obscured by the flowers in the bottom
left bunker? Leave him in or work him out? A friend is going to sell
a print of this in his wine shop, and I'm on the fence here. If he
was not obscured by the flowers, or if he was taking a swing, I'd be
apt to leave him in. As it stands, I'm not so sure...

Thx...

Don't see him. Why bother.