Archive your pictures and protect them for life!

Old December 21st 05, 04:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Archive your pictures and protect them for life!

Preserve, Organize, Share and Enjoy!!! Upload, archive and share your
old and new photos- try it out- it's free and it just received an award
for
easy to use! Saved on 12 different servers and backed up and taken to
a granite vault for your protection so you never lose your memories!

www.pictureperfectmemory.myphotomaxusa.com

Let me know if you have any questions
Jessica

Old December 21st 05, 04:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote in message
ups.com...
Preserve, Organize, Share and Enjoy!!! Upload, archive and share your
old and new photos- try it out- it's free and it just received an award
for
easy to use! Saved on 12 different servers and backed up and taken to
a granite vault for your protection so you never lose your memories!

www.pictureperfectmemory.myphotomaxusa.com

Let me know if you have any questions
Jessica

Sounds like a scam to me.

Old December 21st 05, 04:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

I thought it was a scam too- check it out! It's pretty cool! Plus with
your free account you get 20 free 4x6 prints and a free 8x10! The great
thing is you download the pictures to a
website that is your very own. You can organize your photos for FREE.
Nothing to lose. Try it out! Also there are lots of other products like
calendars, slideshows, albums, plus fun stuff like mugs and t-shirts.
Shipping is FAST and affordable. Another great service is you can dust
off all those old photos that are stored under your bed or in your
closet and send them in to the company. They will scan them for you and
put them up on your website then send your photos back to you. I've
done it several times! I've been to the lab where they scan everything
in. You can also send in negatives or slides or hand carry important
documents to them! Services you can't find anywhere
else.

Old December 21st 05, 05:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Jessica" wrote in message
oups.com...
I thought it was a scam too- check it out! It's pretty cool! Plus with
your free account you get 20 free 4x6 prints and a free 8x10! The great
thing is you download the pictures to a

SCAM ALERT, original post NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.177.19.226

Jessica's follow-up NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.177.19.226

What a coincedence...

Old December 21st 05, 08:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Jessica wrote:
[...]

Uh... "Jessica"...?
What name are you going to use for your next fake post???

You have the EXACT same address as the OP.
Why am I not surprised???

Old December 21st 05, 08:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Pod wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Preserve, Organize, Share and Enjoy!!! Upload, archive and share your
old and new photos- try it out- it's free and it just received an award
for
easy to use! Saved on 12 different servers and backed up and taken to
a granite vault for your protection so you never lose your memories!

www.pictureperfectmemory.myphotomaxusa.com

Let me know if you have any questions
Jessica

Sounds like a scam to me.

The gmail thing is sometimes a giveaway.
--
Paul (We're too young to fall asleep)
Stop and Look
Old December 21st 05, 08:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Jessica wrote:

[...]

You sound like a cut and paste advert rather than a genuine user
Old December 21st 05, 08:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Nomen Nescio wrote:

"Jessica" wrote in message
oups.com...
I thought it was a scam too- check it out! It's pretty cool! Plus with
your free account you get 20 free 4x6 prints and a free 8x10! The great
thing is you download the pictures to a

SCAM ALERT, original post NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.177.19.226

Jessica's follow-up NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.177.19.226

What a coincedence...

OP is actually signed by Jessica, if you look carefully :O)