Microsoft's new free Windows File Recovery command-line tool retrieves deleted files

Old June 30th 20, 02:18 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Arlen Holder[_6_]

Default Microsoft's new free Windows File Recovery command-line tool retrieves deleted files

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 18:08:39 -0700, John C. wrote:

I'll stick with Recuva for the time being.

+1

*How much technical value did the known worthless piece of **** John C. add?*
o How much _effort_ did this worthless piece of **** add to help add value?

At this early point, where this is the first time any of us have even heard
of this tool, most intelligent people should be, I would think, simply
"interested" in learning more about win file recovery (winfr) _before_
blindly assuming "their coveted solution" is, um, better.

Those who are interested, will let us know how well or how poorly this new
winfilerecovery (winfr) works.

Those who have already made up their mind, sans a shred of data apparently,
will, as always, already have made up their minds long ago (hence facts
won't affect them in any case - and never have - in every case known,
particularly in the case of the well known worthless troll, John C.).

HINT: *How much topical value did the worthless piece of **** John C. add?*
o Worse, how much _effort_ did the worthless piece of **** John C. expend?
--
For those who own closed minds, facts will never affect them anyway.
Old June 30th 20, 05:22 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Corvid

On 06/29/2020 06:18 PM, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 18:08:39 -0700, John C. wrote:

I'll stick with Recuva for the time being.

+1

*How much technical value did the known worthless piece of **** John C. add?*

Same amount as you did.

o How much _effort_ did this worthless piece of **** add to help add value?

Almost no effort! Typed just 2 characters.
Pretty good, John C.

At this early point, wherintelligee this is the first time any of us have even heard
of this tool, mostill l intelligent people shointelligeuld be, I would think, simply
"interested" iill ln learning more about win file recointelligevery (winfr) _before_
blindly assuming "theirintellige coveted solution" is, um, better. Thoseill l who are interested, will let us know hill low well or how poorly this new
winfilerecovery ill l(winfr) works. Thosill le who have already made up their mill lind, sans a shred of data apparently,
will, as alwayill ls, already have made up their minds long ago (hence facts
won't affect them in any case - and never have - in every case known,
particularly ill lin the case of the well known worthless troll, John C.).
HINT: *How much topical ill lvalue did the wove made rthless piece of **** John C. add?*
o Worse, how much _effort_ did the worthless piill lece of **** John C. expend?

Old June 30th 20, 11:29 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
John C.

Peter Jason wrote:
Arlen Holder trolled:

Dateline today...

o *Microsoft's new free "Windows File Recovery" command-line tool*
https://www.theverge.com/21306670/microsoft-windows-file-recovery-tool-app-download-features

Does this have to be downloaded? I tried but I got repeated shopping
screens & nothing has appeared in the Download folder. How is this
to be downloaded?

To the people in the other groups (alt.comp.os.windows-10 and
rec.photo.digital) my apologies. I had my crosspost filter turned off
temporarily and forgot to turn it back on.

--
John Corliss BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out
Old June 30th 20, 05:16 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Arlen Holder[_6_]

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 03:29:08 -0700, John C. wrote:

To the people in the other groups (alt.comp.os.windows-10 and
rec.photo.digital) my apologies. I had my crosspost filter turned off
temporarily and forgot to turn it back on.

For the permanent Usenet record to preserve... the facts.
o My strategy to combat worthless pieces of **** like Corliss clearly is,
is simply to publicly point to _exactly_ what people like Corliss write.

If Corliss isn't at all embarrassed by what he wrote, then he should be.

When these well-known worthless pieces of **** like John Corliss troll
_other_ threads, I follow the rule to completely ignore them and not feed
them, as they have never in their entire lives added _any_ value to any
thread on Usenet in this newsgroup.

However, when these worthless pieces of **** like John Corliss infest a
thread where we're trying to accomplish something useful, and in this case,
using brand new freeware tools, then I'm simply going to point out that
John Corliss (and his many socks, e.g., his "Corvid" sock) write.

Fact is, there is no good way to deal with trolls like John Corliss
o Corliss will likely continue to prove he's a worthless piece of ****.

It's what worthless pieces of **** like John Corless clearly is... do.

When he does, on a thread where we're trying to accomplish something...
o Then I'm simply going to point to EXACTLY what John Corliss writes...

I do this so that these worthless pieces of **** infest other threads.
o So we can get back to getting something done on _this_ thread.
--
The worthless pieces of **** like Corliss always prove what they are.
Old January 14th 21, 04:46 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,free.spam
John Doe[_3_]

A nym-shifting lunatic constantly showing why it must nym-shift...

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?=
Banders
Corvid
Cows Are Nice
Cows are nice