Identify this DSLR?

Old January 3rd 11, 12:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Vinto

Default Identify this DSLR?

Can you ID this camera?

Which model Canon DSLR is being shown in this video clip? (Visible at
55secs)
Old January 3rd 11, 01:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
N[_5_]

"Vinto" wrote in message news:Xns9E627610E6A5671F3M4@%ip...

Can you ID this camera?

Which model Canon DSLR is being shown in this video clip? (Visible at
55secs)
=======================

Did you forget something?

Old January 3rd 11, 01:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Vinto

On 11:36 3 Jan 2011, Vinto wrote:

Can you ID this camera?

Which model Canon DSLR is being shown in this video clip? (Visible at
55secs)

I forgot to post the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00d1b8l

In addition to the DSLR at 55secs, which Canon compact is shown at
2min20secs ?
Old January 3rd 11, 02:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bowser

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:49:16 GMT, Vinto wrote:

On 11:36 3 Jan 2011, Vinto wrote:

Can you ID this camera?

Which model Canon DSLR is being shown in this video clip? (Visible at
55secs)

I forgot to post the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00d1b8l

In addition to the DSLR at 55secs, which Canon compact is shown at
2min20secs ?

"Not available in my area" is the message I get.
Old January 3rd 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:36:22 GMT, Vinto wrote:

Can you ID this camera?

Which model Canon DSLR is being shown in this video clip? (Visible at
55secs)

It is a 450D. It can be seen clearly at 1:34.

Old January 4th 11, 11:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike[_23_]

On 03/01/2011 13:24, Bowser wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:49:16 GMT, wrote:

On 11:36 3 Jan 2011, Vinto wrote:

Can you ID this camera?

Which model Canon DSLR is being shown in this video clip? (Visible at
55secs)

I forgot to post the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00d1b8l

In addition to the DSLR at 55secs, which Canon compact is shown at
2min20secs ?

"Not available in my area" is the message I get.

Quite right too, we don't fund the BBC so johnny foreigners like you can
watch it!

Mike
Old January 12th 11, 12:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil Ellwood

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:16:12 -0600, John Turco wrote:

Mike wrote:

On 03/01/2011 13:24, Bowser wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:49:16 GMT, wrote:

On 11:36 3 Jan 2011, Vinto wrote:

Can you ID this camera?

Which model Canon DSLR is being shown in this video clip? (Visible
at 55secs)

I forgot to post the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00d1b8l

In addition to the DSLR at 55secs, which Canon compact is shown at
2min20secs ?

"Not available in my area" is the message I get.

Quite right too, we don't fund the BBC so johnny foreigners like you
can watch it!

Mike

Are you being a snob and/or an isolationist, Mike?

I watched the series and they said it was an EOS 40d.

--
Neil
Linux counter 335851
Old January 12th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike[_23_]

On 12/01/2011 01:16, John Turco wrote:
Mike wrote:

On 03/01/2011 13:24, Bowser wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:49:16 GMT, wrote:

On 11:36 3 Jan 2011, Vinto wrote:

Can you ID this camera?

Which model Canon DSLR is being shown in this video clip? (Visible at
55secs)

I forgot to post the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00d1b8l

In addition to the DSLR at 55secs, which Canon compact is shown at
2min20secs ?

"Not available in my area" is the message I get.

Quite right too, we don't fund the BBC so johnny foreigners like you can
watch it!

Mike

Are you being a snob and/or an isolationist, Mike?

Tongue in cheek, clearly a sense of humour was not a feature of your
your camera :-) Maybe you need a pro model.

I've had a similar restriction on content from other media websites when
I've tried to follow links. The BBC says; "We use technology to prevent
people from outside the UK from accessing content that we need to limit
to the UK for rights reasons."

Mike
Old January 13th 11, 03:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rich[_6_]

Neil Ellwood wrote in
:

I watched the series and they said it was an EOS 40d.

As for the series, it was merely an ok beginners look at amateur astronomy,
and plenty of info was left out.
Old January 16th 11, 09:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike[_23_]

Mike wrote:

On 03/01/2011 13:24, Bowser wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:49:16 GMT, wrote:

On 11:36 3 Jan 2011, Vinto wrote:

Can you ID this camera?

Which model Canon DSLR is being shown in this video clip? (Visible at
55secs)

I forgot to post the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00d1b8l

In addition to the DSLR at 55secs, which Canon compact is shown at
2min20secs ?

"Not available in my area" is the message I get.

Quite right too, we don't fund the BBC so johnny foreigners like you can
watch it!

Mike

Are you being a snob and/or an isolationist, Mike?

Tongue in cheek, clearly a sense of humour was not a feature of your
your camera :-) Maybe you need a pro model.

Okay, sorry. The previous lack of a "smiley" or an "emoticon" had caused my
misinterpretation or your remark.

(Personally, I'd quit using them, during the summer of 2009.)

I only use them as a last resort, my sense of humour is often lost in
translation.

Mike