I will autograph it if you buy it

Old August 27th 07, 03:32 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
ScottyFLL[_2_]

Default I will autograph it if you buy it

Want to buy one of my original portraits?
I will personally autograph it for you.

Send me an email, I'll send details!
These are my business email addresses:

This one is for sale, only $50.00!! {See below}

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?i...clarke1hd0.jpg

Old August 27th 07, 06:39 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Aug 27, 10:32 am, ScottyFLL wrote:

This one is for sale, only $50.00!! {See below}

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?i...clarke1hd0.jpg

I'm guessin that's you on the ground?

Old August 28th 07, 03:45 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Somebody

"ScottyFLL" wrote in message
ps.com...
Want to buy one of my original portraits?
I will personally autograph it for you.

Send me an email, I'll send details!
These are my business email addresses:

This one is for sale, only $50.00!! {See below}

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?i...clarke1hd0.jpg

Well, you have certainly mastered the crayon. But, does your mommy know you
like prick?

Somebody!

Old August 28th 07, 04:24 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
ScottyFLL[_3_]

ps.com...

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...clarke1ux4.jpg

Well, you have certainly mastered the crayon. But, does your mommy know you
like prick?

Somebody!

Are you interested in ordering?

Want to buy one of my original portraits?
I will personally autograph it for you.

Send me an email, I'll send details!
Contact me at my business email address:

Old August 28th 07, 07:07 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Somebody!

"ScottyFLL" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 27, 10:45?pm, "Somebody" wrote:
"ScottyFLL" wrote in message

ps.com...

Want to buy one of my original portraits?
I will personally autograph it for you.

Send me an email, I'll send details!
These are my business email addresses:

This one is for sale, only $50.00!! {See below}

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...clarke1ux4.jpg

Well, you have certainly mastered the crayon. But, does your mommy know
you
like prick?

Somebody!

Are you interested in ordering?

Want to buy one of my original portraits?
I will personally autograph it for you.

Send me an email, I'll send details!
Contact me at my business email address:

This one is for sale, only $50.00!! {See below}

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...clarke1ux4.jpg

No thank you. It is kind of you to offer. If I want to see prick I will look
in the White House!

Somebody!

Old August 29th 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
ScottyFLL[_3_]

On Aug 28, 2:07?pm, "Somebody!" wrote:
"ScottyFLL" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Aug 27, 10:45?pm, "Somebody" wrote:
"ScottyFLL" wrote in message

oups.com...

Want to buy one of my original portraits?
I will personally autograph it for you.

Send me an email, I'll send details!
These are my business email addresses:

This one is for sale, only $50.00!! {See below}

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...clarke1ux4.jpg

Well, you have certainly mastered the crayon. But, does your mommy know
you
like prick?

Somebody!

Are you interested in ordering?

Want to buy one of my original portraits?
I will personally autograph it for you.

Send me an email, I'll send details!
Contact me at my business email address:

This one is for sale, only $50.00!! {See below}

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...clarke1ux4.jpg

No thank you. It is kind of you to offer. If I want to see prick I will look
in the White House!

Perhaps that one was a bit heady for you.
Please consider these:

http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blowjobdp4.jpg
http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/3...furrieszi6.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4...0batmanfb8.jpg
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5642/010hz8.jpg

I will sell the last 3 for the bargin price of $50.00,
I must have $100.00 for the first.

Old August 30th 07, 02:46 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
ScottyFLL[_3_]

On Aug 28, 2:07?pm, "Somebody!" wrote:
"ScottyFLL" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Aug 27, 10:45?pm, "Somebody" wrote:
"ScottyFLL" wrote in message

oups.com...

Want tobuyone of my original portraits?
I will personally autograph it foryou.

Send me an email, I'll send details!
These are my business email addresses:

This one is for sale, only $50.00!! {See below}

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...clarke1ux4.jpg

Well,youhave certainly mastered the crayon. But, does your mommy know
you
like prick?

Somebody!

Areyouinterested in ordering?

Want tobuyone of my original portraits?
I will personally autograph it foryou.

Send me an email, I'll send details!
Contact me at my business email address:

This one is for sale, only $50.00!! {See below}

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...clarke1ux4.jpg

No thank you. It is kind of you to offer.If I want to see prick I will look
in the White House!

Perhaps it was a bit too heady for you.
Please consider these.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2...betweenfc8.jpg