Kerlee 35mm f/1.2

Old November 15th 16, 07:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Kerlee 35mm f/1.2

Blog:
http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Kerlee_35mm_F12?lang=en

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224299.jpg

I couldn't resist the new Kerlee 35mm f/1.2 since I'm pretty weak for
really fast lenses, especially considering the low price.

It's a beautiful lens, all-metal, even the lens hood! Very sturdy and
a switch for aperture "clicks" or not.

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224295.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224296.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224297.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224298.jpg

Fully open the focus plane is super thin even though it's a 35 mm
lens, and the bokeh is super smooth and nice.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old November 15th 16, 07:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

Blog:
http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Kerlee_35mm_F12?lang=en

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224299.jpg

I couldn't resist the new Kerlee 35mm f/1.2 since I'm pretty weak for
really fast lenses, especially considering the low price.

It's a beautiful lens, all-metal, even the lens hood! Very sturdy and
a switch for aperture "clicks" or not.

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224295.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224296.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224297.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224298.jpg

Fully open the focus plane is super thin even though it's a 35 mm
lens, and the bokeh is super smooth and nice.

Thanks for the headsup but I just got a 17-40/4.0 to replace the Sammy
14/2.8 (ended up in the trash) as UWA. It's weather sealed, you know...

http://www.smhi.se/weatherCacheSMHI2...4_scan2___1611
150721_cl3wu.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/hxqozeo
--
teleportation kills
Old November 15th 16, 05:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

In article ,

Sandman:
[...]

I bought new pants last week.

--
Sandman
Old November 15th 16, 05:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Rich A
wrote:

Sandman:
http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Kerlee_35mm_F12?lang=en

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224299.jpg I couldn't resist the new
Kerlee 35mm f/1.2 since I'm pretty weak for really fast lenses,
especially considering the low price. It's a beautiful lens,
all-metal, even the lens hood! Very sturdy and a switch for
aperture "clicks" or not. http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224295.jpg
http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224296.jpg
http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224297.jpg
http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224298.jpg Fully open the focus plane
is super thin even though it's a 35 mm lens, and the bokeh is
super smooth and nice.

Price is certainly reasonable, it looks good. Also, resolution
figures stopped down are impressive for a fast lens, they usually
don't get as sharp up like slow lenses, stopped down. But obviously
you mostly want it for the wide open.

Yeah, it's astonishingly sharp actually. Feels sharper than my Mitakon 50mm
f/0.95: http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Mitakon...mmf095?lang=en

Both are all-metal manual focus. Both feel super sturdy and "nostalgic" so to
speak.

--
Sandman
Old November 15th 16, 05:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

In article ,

Sandman:

http://tinyurl.com/j74kjz4 ???
--
teleportation kills
Old November 15th 16, 06:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

In article
,

android:
In article ,

Sandman:
[...]

I once knew a guy that had a soft air gun that shot himself in the foot,
hilarious.

--
Sandman
Old November 15th 16, 07:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

In article
,

android:
In article ,

Sandman:

http://www.smhi.se/weatherCacheSMHI2...r4_scan2___161
1
150721_cl3wu.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/hxqozeo

Sandman:
I bought new pants last week.

http://tinyurl.com/j74kjz4???

I once knew a guy that had a soft air gun that shot himself in the foot,
hilarious.

Yeah... The above is for Andreas, me guess... Whatever. I don't think
that your multitalentlessness. has got it's proper recognition on these
boards. We like do not talk enough about your paintwork:

http://jonaseklundh.se/archive/index/5
--
teleportation kills
Old November 15th 16, 10:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

On 15 Nov 2016 07:09:05 GMT, Sandman wrote:

Blog:
http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Kerlee_35mm_F12?lang=en

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224299.jpg

I couldn't resist the new Kerlee 35mm f/1.2 since I'm pretty weak for
really fast lenses, especially considering the low price.

It's a beautiful lens, all-metal, even the lens hood! Very sturdy and
a switch for aperture "clicks" or not.

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224295.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224296.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224297.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224298.jpg

Fully open the focus plane is super thin even though it's a 35 mm
lens, and the bokeh is super smooth and nice.

That's all great, but the important question is whether there is room
for this in your hanging lens shelving. I do hope you planned ahead,
and left open slots. After all, you seem to buy every lens that
anyone, anywhere builds.

Are there support groups in Sweden for people with your, uh, problem?
Old November 15th 16, 10:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

In article
,

android:
In article
,

In article
,

Sandman:
[...]

Today I ordered parts for a new gaming PC, neat!

--
Sandman
Old November 15th 16, 10:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Bill W wrote:

Sandman:
http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Kerlee_35mm_F12?lang=en

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224299.jpg

I couldn't resist the new Kerlee 35mm f/1.2 since I'm pretty weak
for really fast lenses, especially considering the low price.

It's a beautiful lens, all-metal, even the lens hood! Very sturdy
and a switch for aperture "clicks" or not.

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224295.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224296.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224297.jpg

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg224298.jpg

Fully open the focus plane is super thin even though it's a 35 mm
lens, and the bokeh is super smooth and nice.

That's all great, but the important question is whether there is
room for this in your hanging lens shelving. I do hope you planned
ahead, and left open slots.

Of course.

After all, you seem to buy every lens that anyone, anywhere builds.

How do you figure? Simple math would tell you that this isn't really possible.

Are there support groups in Sweden for people with your, uh,
problem?

What problem is that? I post about a new lens and you respond by saying I have
a problem? What's up with that?

--
Sandman

35mm Alan Browne 35mm Photo Equipment 8 March 11th 09 02:20 AM
35mm David Nebenzahl 35mm Photo Equipment 2 March 9th 09 12:57 AM
35mm C vs 35mm N mamiya 645 lenses Stacey Medium Format Photography Equipment 0 May 16th 04 07:06 AM
WTB: 35mm "Old" Tri-X Pan (400) ChrisPlatt General Equipment For Sale 0 July 19th 03 02:20 AM