Houston Fotofest

Old March 3rd 04, 04:58 PM
Bruce MacNeil

Default Houston Fotofest

Hello -

1) Is anyone from the group going?

2) I am driving from Toronto to Houston from March 12 to about March 17. If
anyone is along the route and would like to hook up - please email me. Would
be neat to meet some of you.

Regards - Bruce
--
Bruce MacNeil
(416) 473-4879

Old March 3rd 04, 05:20 PM
Bob G

2) I am driving from Toronto to Houston from March 12 to about March 17. If
anyone is along the route and would like to hook up - please email me.

Why not stay for the Houston Photo Collectors Show March 20/21?

Bob G
Old March 3rd 04, 05:37 PM
Bruce MacNeil

"Bob G"

2) I am driving from Toronto to Houston from March 12 to about March 17.

If
anyone is along the route and would like to hook up - please email me.

Why not stay for the Houston Photo Collectors Show March 20/21?

Bob G

Sorry Bob, I will be enroute from the 12 to the 17 and in Houston from the
18 to the 28 more or less.

Looking forward to seeing Galveston with my wife. My wife will be flying
down on the 17th as she has a real job.

Old March 4th 04, 03:44 AM
Lloyd Erlick

on Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:37:19 -0500, "Bruce MacNeil"
wrote:

"Bob G"

2) I am driving from Toronto to Houston from March 12 to about March 17.

If
anyone is along the route and would like to hook up - please email me.

Why not stay for the Houston Photo Collectors Show March 20/21?

Bob G

Sorry Bob, I will be enroute from the 12 to the 17 and in Houston from the
18 to the 28 more or less.

Looking forward to seeing Galveston with my wife. My wife will be flying
down on the 17th as she has a real job.

---
get a suntan for me!
regards,