The ultimate Usenet troll, cross-posted of course

Old March 8th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default The ultimate Usenet troll, cross-posted of course

The sky is blue.

Old March 8th 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

AWB will fix that!

"cjcampbell" wrote in message
oups.com...
The sky is blue.

Old March 8th 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 21:44:58 -0800, cjcampbell wrote:

The sky is blue.

Not today - it is Grey.
--
Neil
Delete 'l' to reply by email
Old March 8th 06, 08:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

cjcampbell wrote:
The sky is blue.

Pete D wrote:
AWB will fix that!

Wrong. The Average White Band hasn't had a hit in over two decades.
Maybe next time you'll do a little *research.*

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

"When I said 'some of my best ideas came while walking between classes
at Harvard' I did not mean to suggest I attended Harvard." -Brian Sack's
Memoirs, Corrected
Old March 8th 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"cjcampbell" wrote in message
oups.com...
The sky is blue.

Troll.

Old March 8th 06, 08:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"cjcampbell" wrote:
The sky is blue.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Old March 8th 06, 10:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"Unclaimed Mysteries"
the_letter_k_and_the_numeral_4_doh@unclaimedmyste ries.net wrote in message
nk.net...
cjcampbell wrote:
The sky is blue.

Pete D wrote:
AWB will fix that!

Wrong. The Average White Band hasn't had a hit in over two decades. Maybe
next time you'll do a little *research.*

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

"When I said 'some of my best ideas came while walking between classes at
Harvard' I did not mean to suggest I attended Harvard." -Brian Sack's
Memoirs, Corrected

I had been thinking of the Australian Wheat Board actually.

Old March 8th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

On 7 Mar 2006 21:44:58 -0800, "cjcampbell"
wrote:

The sky is blue.

I checked this just last night.
It's black with little speckly things (stuck pixels?) all over it.

--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old March 8th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems cjcampbell wrote:

The sky is blue.

Plonk!

Hah! As if....

IAE, you need to define "blue". And, of course, just which "is" is in
play here.

And I don't mean IS, which as only the scaliest newbies don't know,
refracts light in the blue spectrum by almost .0002756%. This can be
adjusted in Curves, however.

--
John McWilliams
Old March 8th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"cjcampbell" wrote in message
oups.com...
The sky is blue.

That's because it made from plastic