Olypus C-5050 Tripod Mount Screws

Old December 10th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Allen[_3_]

Default Olypus C-5050 Tripod Mount Screws

pc_whocares wrote:
Looking for source and specs for my C-5050 tripod mount in the bottom
of the camera.

The screws fell out (they aren't in the bag....) I used to work for
Hughes and have an extraordinary selection of very small unified
thread screws, (some will even CLEAR the threadded holes in the
socket) but these appear to be METRIC.

Can any of 'yall give me the screw specs and possibly a source?

tanks.

pc

If you are lucky enough to live in a city that has a really good and
well-stocked hardware store (which, unfortunately are truly an
endangered species) a clerk just might possibly be able to find a match.
I live in Austin, wich happens to have such a store, with, as I recall)
three aisles of nuts, bolts and screws. As with so many other
businesses, few have survived against the omnipresence of Lowes, Home
Depot, etc. Good luck and good hunting.
Allen