GARY FONG LOVES THE 20D !

Old August 8th 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

Default GARY FONG LOVES THE 20D !

On 8/8/07 12:51 AM, in article ,
"William Graham" wrote:

"smb" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:35:38 -0500, Unclaimed Mysteries
theletter_k_andthenumeral_4_doh@unclaimedmysterie s.net wrote:

William Graham wrote in part:

There were a huge number of, "civilian deaths" during WW-II
too.......Would
you have liked it better had we stayed at home then? Perhaps you should
sit
down and write out a little essay explaining just what incentives you
would
need to go to war, and how you would conduct it so only the bad guys
die.
Like, suppose your enemy holed up in a church or orphanage....What would
you
do then, coach? I'm sure Bush and his generals would be overjoyed to
hear
your solution to the problem....I know I sure would......

Perhaps you should blow me.

Once again we see the liberal/leftie response to things they can't or
won't respond to... And they wonder why they keep losing the big
elections?

We were all shook up about the Japanese attack on
pearl harbor, but they only attacked our naval installations, and tried to
avoid hitting any civilian targets.....

It damn sure wasn't out of human kindness. They were trying to concentrate
the damage to our war machines. Jeezee!

Old August 8th 07, 03:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

I wonder if Gary Fong believes in God or the war in Iraq?

Old August 8th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Walter Banks

Annika1980 wrote:

I wonder if Gary Fong believes in God or the war in Iraq?

Too busy selling lightshere's. Seems this product is as
much about knowing where to fill as well as diffusing
light to eliminate shadows. Time to get one to play with.

w..

Old August 8th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Whats with all the Bush, war talk in the subject of Gary fong? Is he
photographing the war and using his gear now?

Old August 8th 07, 07:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
William Graham

"George Kerby" wrote in message

On 8/8/07 12:51 AM, in article
,
"William Graham" wrote:

"smb" wrote in message
[...]

Of course.....My point is, that this terrorist war is very different from
WW-II.....The enemies we are fighting today intentionally target innocent
civilians....They just kill to be killing....No objective, no won battles,
no ground gained...Just killing civilians, (or anyone else) is good enough
for them.

Old August 8th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 7, 6:42 pm, "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"
wrote:

If the intricate design of how the human body works is not proof of a
creator, I don't know what is. The very existence of man is proof that
someone created us.

Perhaps you should worship your daddy's sperm.

Did God create us or did we create God?

Perhaps you should try to be a bit more civil.

Old August 9th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Aug 8, 5:40 pm, "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"
wrote:
The very existence of man is proof that
someone created us.

Perhaps you should worship your daddy's sperm.
Did God create us or did we create God?

Perhaps you should try to be a bit more civil.

Hey, I'm just the Devil's Advocate.

Old August 9th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
m II

smb wrote:

I can imagine your questions are very similar to the ones that the
Greeks asked the Apostle Paul.

Paul may be a bad example...

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/NewTestament.html

Over the ensuing centuries, Constantine's New Testimonies were
expanded upon, "interpolations" were added and other writings included
(Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. vi, pp. 135-137; also, Pecci
ed., vol. ii, pp. 121-122). For example, in 397 John "golden-mouthed"
Chrysostom restructured the writings of Apollonius of Tyana, a
first-century wandering sage, and made them part of the New Testimonies
(Secrets of the Christian Fathers, op. cit.). The Latinised name for
Apollonius is Paulus (A Latin-English Dictionary, J. T. White and J. E.
Riddle, Ginn & Heath, Boston, 1880), and the Church today calls those
writings the Epistles of Paul. Apollonius's personal attendant, Damis,
an Assyrian scribe, is Demis in the New Testament (2 Tim. 4:10).
Old August 9th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Stuffed Crust

In rec.photo.equipment.35mm smb wrote:
In fact that is exactly what most of them teach, and not only this world,
but the next one as well.

Nope, not even close. Where do you get your "facts?"

In my case, I got my "facts" from an actual fire-and-brimstone church
a little ways west of Waycross, GA, along US82.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as
false, and by rulers as convenient."
-- Seneca the Younger. (3 B.C.-65 A.D.)

- Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^

Old August 9th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
m II

William Graham wrote:

And this I know: Whether the one True
Light
Kindle to love, or wrath consume me
quite,
One glimpse of it within the tavern
caught
Better than in the temple lost outright.

I'd think Omar Khayyam deserves some mention here....

mike