RGPM VOTE RESULTS (Uncensored)

Old June 22nd 04, 03:44 AM
Orville Wright

Default RGPM VOTE RESULTS (Uncensored)

Lionel wrote in message . ..

If we end up going ahead with the proposal
for RPDM, people just need to register an account with Yahoo, or Hotmail....

.....or 2, or 3, or 10, or 20, or 50, or 100, etc... Stuff that ballot
box! Remember, the "NO" votes count twice. Start creating your sock
puppets now. Create one each day until the voting period begins.

& do their voting with that account

------
"Vote Wrangler" wrote in message
om...

rec.gambling.poker.moderated Final Vote Ack

Voted Yes

----

James D.

Olson

Alex
Chiang

Adam
Bachrach

Steve
Day

Brian
Hall

Adam
Dinwiddie

Amy
Barnes

Andrew
Latto

Brian
Elzy

Andrew G.
Roth

Artfulasian (usenet
handle)

Anson
Smith

Asya
Kamsky

Brian
Divine

Bennett
Niizawa

Ben
Frisch

Ben
Morris

Bert

Bethany
Barnes

Jeremy
Billones

Bill
Vanek

BARRY K.
WOODS

Samuel C.
Croy

Bob Maher
(MrBob)

bomb

Niels Olof
Bouvin

Bruce
Kramer

Brian
Tatting

Bob

Buzman

P.J.
Blessing

Calahan~thefianna.org, Calahan
MacCool

Cecil D.
Mill

Chris
Farmer

Dale
Chase

Chet
Frederick

Chris
Barnes

ColoradoHarv

Corey
Imsdahl

OneOut

Mark
Rafn

Dalene
Barnes

Daniel
Contreras

Daniel
Todd

David
Wallace

Dave
McVay

Dave Zeiger (usenet handle
zeig)

David
Farrar

David E.
Bath

David
desJardins

Devin L.
Ganger

Trevor
Tymchuk

Dan

David
Horwitz

Devin
Moss

David
Messina

Don
Rieck

Dean
Waters

Dale
Whittemore

David
Widder

Ed
Baker

Eric
Falcao

Edmund
Hack

Edward
Hutchison

Eric J.
Holtman

Ekkehard
Uthke

The Insidious Dr. Fu Man Chu (established rgp
handle

Empty_One

Eric
Marillier

Eric
Hardman

Erich
Schulte

Erik
Stoner

Fern
Chamberlain

FleckyF

Greg
Bacon

Gar
Robertson

goldiefish

Graham
Drabble

Grant
Peacock

Jesper
Harder

A.
Player

Randy
Hudson

Mark
Irwin

Itea

Jason
Davis

Jim
Geary

John David
Galt

Jeff
Woods

Jeff
Yoak

Jeremy
Kraybill

John
Harkness

John L.
Hartzell

Jim
Sokoloff

Jimi
Tubman

Jim
Hayter

John
Reeves

Jane
Loyless

John M Price
PhD

John

John B.
Saer

John
Moser

Jon
Thomson

Lee
Jones

J. Porter
Clark

Jim
Rankin

Joe
Claffey

Juho
Pennanen

Jim
Watson

D.
Comeau

rickie
kerndt

Kimberly
Barnes

Kim
Scheinberg

D.
Kowallek

Kevin
O'Leary

Kenneth
Minear

phat
mack

Mike
Kunda

DeLance
Schmidt

Lancey
Howard

Lech 'obatal'
Zakrzewski

schwartzy

Larry
Stone

Margaret M.
Croy

Matt
Ivester

Matt
Matros

Mike
McBride

maxxel

Klaas

Mary
Shafer

Louis R. Ogus
(bob O

Michael
Maurer

Matthew
Paden

Michael
Hunter

Michael T
Pins

Nancy
Hughes

Nicholas
Fitzpatrick

Gunnar
Haugestaul

Nick
Christenson

Pan

Patrick
Texier

Patti
Beadles

Barbara
Pattist

Paul
Ebermann

Paul
McMullin

Paul
Stine

Paul
Blaer

Peg
Smith

Peter
Secor

Phil
Gustafson

Dominick
Piccione

da
pickle

Larry
Larson

Poker

ruylopez

Paul
Lord

Peter
Sanders

Peter
Smyth

DaVoice (Rick
Charles)

Ramsey

Rob
Anthony

Rich
Kalahele

Russell
Fox

Noam
Freedman

Dave
Tall

David
Wolff

Rhiannon
Adams

Rich M

Richard
Brodie

Richard
Miller

Howard
Treesong

Bill
Buckley

RMITCHCOLL

Paul
Rotering

Rusty
Martin

Ryan
Dunn

tino

Sabyl
Cohen

Steve
Brecher

Scott "scottro"
Harker

Stephen D.
Cohen

Sherman L.
Willden

Paul
Sikorski

scott
thompson

Simon
Wong

Siona

Predictor

Stephen H.
Landrum

Judy
Smith

Stuart
Neal

n8str8

STEPHEN
ERICKSON

Stephen M.
Adams

Steve
Watanabe

StopTheKicking

Ted
Mayett

Bill
Henderson

Brett
White

Daniel
Wakabayashi

alan
tiger

Tim
Showalter

Tim
Clouse

Tomas
Granath

Tom
Sims

Tom
Kracinovich

Toni
Tamminen

Bill
Crowther

Tom
Valentino

Scott
Pischer

Tyler
Sperry

Rick
Duggan

valerie
ramano

Kristofor
Varhus

V.W.

Vincente
Vigil

WADE
COODY

Billy
Arnold

Warren
Sander

William
Beach

William
Browning

Davy
Davis

Bill
Higdon

Wiz

Bill
Lewis

Ymer
MULAKAJ

David
Anderson

Lone Locust of the
Apocalypse

Dan
Zrobok

Voted No

----

Bruce
Cunningham

Jack
King

Adam
Hicks

Annie
Adlin

Rich

Arlo
Payne

D.Monaghan

Mark
Driver

Twelve
Twenty

The Beet
Man

Aller

bill
mccollam

Barbara
Gallamore

Bob
Masternak

Bill
Patterson

Bret
Roth

Barbara
Yoon

Amy
Calistri

CHUCK
HUMPHREY

Miller,
Chris

Christopher
Powers

Clyde
Ball

Don
Condit

Kevin
McBride

Gary
Barnett

Dan
Steele

David
Eglseder

Dennis
Lynch

David R
Huberman

Stan
Burman

Dave L

Donald
Perry

Fred
Johannasberg

Sheldon
Doyle

Don
Glowinski

Tim
Dugan

Elizabeth A.
Even

Ed
Gerth

Ed
Klein

Rick
Ellis

Evan
Rogers

Frank
Bowen

Stephanie
Henegar

Variable

Frank
Brabec

Gary
Carson

Gregory
Woodbury

googleposter

G.P.
Ryan

Gina
Sorrento

Zorro
Williams

Susan
Johnson

Henry
Estes

Jeff
Leitman

Jon
Ingellis

Josh
Swickard

jimpepper

James
Shanta

James
Campbell

Janell
Corsun

Janet
Bilinski

Jason
Tatem

Jay
Jerome

joseph
dean

Shumaker,
Jeff

Jeff
Salmans

Jerrod
Ankenman

Jerry
Smith

JAMES L.
HANKINS

Joe
Long

Jesse
Hollander

J. Michael
Hammond

John
Klein

Jeremy
Olmstead

John
Jones

Keith
Ellis

Kevin
Cline

Kevin
Mathers

Kevin
Prigge

Kurtis
Araki

william
browning

Linda K
Sherman

Longines

Lou
Krieger

Lucas
Ford

Gary
Philips

Randy
Rostad

Marc
Paolella

Mark
James

Mark
Fogle

Mark
Walkley

Martini

Matthew

MauiCop

Jerry

Mercy G.
Bandy

Mark
Faulkner

Michelle
Lancaster

Michael M. (Mike)
Bandy

Mike
Lipsey

Matthew
Rankin

Charles
Jainchill

Murray
Logan

Michael
Ventolo

James
Monroe

Travel

Nora
Brown

John
Herbst

LuckyDraw

Ken
Poklitar

Jack
Fox

Troy
Robertson

North Shore
Mike

Andrew
Prock

greatbrit

Raider
Fan

Randy
Refeld

Ratfab

Jan
Phillips

Ringo

Stocks

BobA928674

GrannyMae

RUSS
WALLING

Sam
Walker

FRED
UPHAMS

Sergio
Iglesias

Scott
Hoffmann

Martin
Veneroso

Jim
Wilson

Mike
Conners

Kimberly
Shaffer

Stu
Venable

Dwight
Brown

Steven C.
Markowitz

Michele
Wilson

Tolgar
Sirvanci

Tom
Perrett

Chris
Trumbore

turbine

Robert-Jan van
Ette

Victoria S

Mark
Rogow

Zbigniew

William
Chen

Ralph B.
Davis

William
Bradley

Al
Vasquez

Abstained

----

Aahz

ajohn808

Brian
Mailman

Brian
Edmonds

Ceri
Davies

Hank
Fung

Wayne
Brown

Kathy I
Morgan

Michal
Rosa

Paul
Phillips

Rick
Pikul

Votes in error

----

Augie
Chiausa

! No ballot

Jonathan
Fayard

! Ack bounced

Stephen
Erickson

! No ballot

mauicop

! Ack bounced

Gerald
Mellinger

! Ack bounced

Kelvin
Pryse

! No ballot

! No ballot

GrannyMae

! Apparent duplicate vote

Daniel
Scallet

! Conflicting votes

Spare
Ace

! Ack bounced

Tad
Perry

! Vote received after close of voting

Look at all the Hotmail and Yahoo addresses. I'm guessing that there were

probably less

than 100 voters. The rest were probably sock puppets. Voter fraud on a

very large scale.

Gotta love it. Can't wait to see what happens with the RPDM proposal.

"Steve Young" wrote in message

Lionel,

Did you follow the 4 months of wrangling Rich M and Co just went through

in

news.groups to form RGPM? (In the same form as you're suggest I believe

A very

attentive and articulate presentation was made and I would guess over

10,000

messages. Long, long long messages.

The result?

It failed

Did you read it? I would recommend you do so before you take this

lightly

But then of course you may be able to get them to slick it through with

only a

wink and a nod

Steve Young

Old June 22nd 04, 10:52 AM
Orville Wright

Lionel wrote in message . ..

If we end up going ahead with the proposal
for RPDM, people just need to register an account with Yahoo, or Hotmail
& do their voting with that account

....or 2, or 3, or 10, or 20, or 50, or 100, etc... Stuff that ballot
box! Remember, the "NO" votes count twice. Start creating your sock
puppets now. Create one each day until the voting period begins.

And how many
sock-puppets are you planning on running if the RFD/CFV ever occurs?

None. ;-)

Besides, I'm entirely in favor of this. I will be voting yes, and I
will be encouraging all of my associates to do the same.
Old June 22nd 04, 03:20 PM
Steve Young

"Orville Wright" wrote in message
om...
Lionel wrote in message

. ..
If we end up going ahead with the proposal for RPDM,
people just need to register an account with Yahoo, or Hotmail
& do their voting with that account

....or 2, or 3, or 10, or 20, or 50, or 100, etc... Stuff that ballot
box! Remember, the "NO" votes count twice. Start creating your sock
puppets now. Create one each day until the voting period begins.

And how many sock-puppets are you planning
on running if the RFD/CFV ever occurs?

None. ;-)

Besides, I'm entirely in favor of this. I will be voting yes, and I
will be encouraging all of my associates to do the same.

I'd like to support it Orville, but what's the sense,
when I'm called out by charter?

From: "Lionel"

I'm surprised, Steve. I thought you were bright enough to be able to
spot a forgery of one of my meail addresses.

From: "Lionel"

I'm surprised, Steve. I thought you were bright enough to be able to
spot a forgery of one of my meail addresses.

Well, I added 2 and 2 together when I saw your name: 'From: "Lionel"
Does this mean I'm not one of the bad guys now?