Merry

Old December 24th 05, 03:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Merry

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Bob Hickey

Old December 24th 05, 05:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Today being December 24th, I take this opportunity to wish Happy Holidays to
everyone:

Merry Christmas to our Christian friends;

Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish friends;

Happy Kwanzaa to our African friends;

and Season's Greetings to anyone who does not follow a specific celebration.

~Robert.

Old December 24th 05, 07:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Robert C. wrote:
Today being December 24th, I take this opportunity to wish Happy
Holidays to everyone:

Merry Christmas to our Christian friends;

Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish friends;

Happy Kwanzaa to our African friends;

and Season's Greetings to anyone who does not follow a specific
celebration.
~Robert.

Do you celebrate all of those?

Old December 24th 05, 10:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Robert C. wrote:
Today being December 24th, I take this opportunity to wish Happy
Holidays to everyone:

Merry Christmas to our Christian friends;

Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish friends;

Happy Kwanzaa to our African friends;

and Season's Greetings to anyone who does not follow a specific
celebration.
~Robert.

Do you celebrate all of those?

I do....I intend to eat a helping of turkey for each one.....:^)

Old December 24th 05, 11:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Robert C. wrote:
Today being December 24th, I take this opportunity to wish Happy
Holidays to everyone:

Merry Christmas to our Christian friends;

Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish friends;

Happy Kwanzaa to our African friends;

and Season's Greetings to anyone who does not follow a specific
celebration.
~Robert.

Do you celebrate all of those?

I have friends of all faiths and races (lucky me), and we share in each
other's festivities. It is a wonderful experience to be Christian and also
experience the Jewish traditions (from which Christianity was evolved). This
year, by coincidence, all three happen to fall on the same time time
periode. Christmas day on the 25th, Hanukkah on the evening of the 25th, and
Kwanzaa on the 26th.

Old December 25th 05, 05:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Bob Hickey

Back at ya, Bob. Here's hoping all your presents come out selenium
toned.