Early Xmas wishes

Old December 15th 05, 05:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Early Xmas wishes

Today is my last day online until 9 January '06, so to all the good
people of the photogroups, do have a Merry Christmas and a splendid New
Year. May your lenses be filled with orgasmic shooting matter and may
your batteries never die!

Adios amigos!

--
DD
www.dallasdahms.com
Old December 15th 05, 06:19 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

DD wrote:
Today is my last day online until 9 January '06, so to all the good
people of the photogroups, do have a Merry Christmas and a splendid
New Year. May your lenses be filled with orgasmic shooting matter and
may your batteries never die!

Adios amigos!

Merry Christmas, Dallas.
o(|:~|D

(That's supposed to be Santa Claus...)

Old December 15th 05, 07:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

In article WU7of.108$Ym1.91@fed1read04, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even
number says...
DD wrote:
Today is my last day online until 9 January '06, so to all the good
people of the photogroups, do have a Merry Christmas and a splendid
New Year. May your lenses be filled with orgasmic shooting matter and
may your batteries never die!

Adios amigos!

Merry Christmas, Dallas.
o(|:~|D

(That's supposed to be Santa Claus...)

I thought it might have been a virus or something...

--
DD
www.dallasdahms.com
Old December 15th 05, 07:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

DD wrote:
Today is my last day online until 9 January '06, so to all the good
people of the photogroups, do have a Merry Christmas and a splendid New
Year. May your lenses be filled with orgasmic shooting matter and may
your batteries never die!

Adios amigos!

Ahhh Peace will prevail again. No need to refresh the reader guys,
Dallas is off playing. What ever will we do now? Take care Dallas and
have an enjoyable time.

I'm stuck with a 28 member family shoot on the 27th Dec and a New Years
eve wedding but I'll be heading off to Tangalooma and some pleasant
sailing on our catamaran (Ryadia) in January. The only computer allowed
on board is the Satnav system!

D.M.

--
Anonymously I post, knowing Microsoft and Google
are recording ever keystroke, every source IP and
Old December 15th 05, 09:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

DD wrote:

Today is my last day online until 9 January '06, so to all the good
people of the photogroups, do have a Merry Christmas and a splendid New
Year. May your lenses be filled with orgasmic shooting matter and may
your batteries never die!

Adios amigos!

--
DD
www.dallasdahms.com
Central Scrutinizer

And the season's greetings to all in the photographic groups, from me in
New Zealand. The 'net sure annihilates distance. I disappear from here
on New Year's Day, to Hong Kong for six weeks, so won't be on the NG's
till about Feb 7 or so.

I'm very lucky to be going, as I had another stint in hospital, and two
more stents in the old ticker last week, but all seems well now.

Take care all,

Colin D.
Old December 15th 05, 11:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

In article , DD
writes
Today is my last day online until 9 January '06, so to all the good
people of the photogroups, do have a Merry Christmas and a splendid New
Year. May your lenses be filled with orgasmic shooting matter

Wouldn't that make them rather hard to see through...

and may
your batteries never die!

Adios amigos!

Merry Christmas Dallas.

David
--
David Littlewood
Old December 15th 05, 07:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

DD wrote:
Today is my last day online until 9 January '06, so to all the good
people of the photogroups, do have a Merry Christmas and a splendid New
Year. May your lenses be filled with orgasmic shooting matter and may
your batteries never die!

Adios amigos!

Have a good one, whatever you do!

****Batteries*****