Anyone have a Canon A410 yet?

Old October 4th 05, 02:28 PM
wolfee

Default Anyone have a Canon A410 yet?

If so, can you tell me if it's supports the computer controlled shooting
function, with ZoomBrowser? Will it display the image on a pc screen?

Old October 4th 05, 11:22 PM
Dennis Sahupala

I assume you meant the Canon S410 ...?
yes you can operate (full control zoom, turn on flash etc.) the camera with
zoom browser, and the image will be displayed.

Hope this helps,

Dennis

Old October 5th 05, 04:01 PM
wolfee

Actually, I do me A. It is their new bottom end of the A series. I had an
old A40 that would let you shoot from the computer but would not show the
live viewfinder image on the computer screen. In any event, if the S410
does it, then I suspect the A410 will.
Thanks for your input.