I'd want to trade a Mamiya RB67 system for a Rollei 6008 integral....

Old January 4th 05, 04:54 PM
Ronin

Default I'd want to trade a Mamiya RB67 system for a Rollei 6008 integral....

Hello,

First of all, happy new year! I'm from Italy and own a pretty Mamiya RB67
system which I used mostly as an amateur. The system is composed by: a Pro-S
body, a waist level finder, a split-image focusing glass, two 120 backs, one
Polaroid back, three multicoated lenses (50-90-180 sekor C) with original
hoods and two extension tubes. The system is in very fine conditions and as
told before it was barely used. I'd like to trade it for a Rollei 6008i
system or a similar AE system from Rollei (just make me an offer).

If anyone is interested you can write me at
debris @ email . it

If you are into medium format photography, perhaps you might be so kind to
send this offer to any shop, private professional or amateur who
might be interested in it. I'm just an amateur and in Italy there's not much
market for professional MF systems, especially Rollei, as far as I've seen.
Upon request I can send any picture of the camera and its parts.

I'm wasn't very sure in posting this on a US group, especially because of
the great distances. However I've bought goods from US in the past throught
ebay without any problems. Finally, life might be often suprising so... why
not?

Thanks in advance

Fulvio

Old January 4th 05, 07:37 PM
Ronin

Although they're different systems, I could also think about a SL-66 with
TTL prism or a SL-66E camera with some glasses.

regards

Old January 7th 05, 12:05 AM
Matt Clara

"Ronin" (debris)@(email).(it) wrote in message
Hello,

First of all, happy new year! I'm from Italy and own a pretty Mamiya RB67
system which I used mostly as an amateur. The system is composed by: a
Pro-S
body, a waist level finder, a split-image focusing glass, two 120 backs,
one
Polaroid back, three multicoated lenses (50-90-180 sekor C) with original
hoods and two extension tubes. The system is in very fine conditions and
as
told before it was barely used. I'd like to trade it for a Rollei 6008i
system or a similar AE system from Rollei (just make me an offer).

If anyone is interested you can write me at
debris @ email . it

Which begs the question, what owner of a Rollei 6008 would want to trade it
for an RB???

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old January 7th 05, 07:47 PM
Gordon Moat

--

I agree. Maybe if it was an RZ67 . . . or maybe a trade for a 6001 . . .
though I would be surprised.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
A G Studio