Canon 300D $100 Rebate now available (along with lens and flash rebates)

Old October 21st 04, 07:48 PM
Siddhartha Jain

Linda_N wrote:
As stated several weeks ago, Canon Canada and Canon USA have, as

expected,
dropped the price of the Rebel 300D by $100 via a rebate. Several

lens units
are flash units are also available at reduced pricing via rebates.

http://www.digitalreview.ca/cams/CanonRebelRebate.shtml

Currently available to both Canada and the USA. I'm not sure about

the
European market rebate plan (if any) you'll have to check the Canon

European
site.

The US$100 rebates started on 15th October. I am waiting for the black
dRebel to appear in the shops.

Old October 21st 04, 07:58 PM
G Eisenmann

Currently available to both Canada and the USA. I'm not sure about the
European market rebate plan (if any) you'll have to check the Canon

European
site.

Linda

Never heard about American-style rebate plans here in Europe - would be nice
though!

Georg

Old October 21st 04, 08:13 PM
Linda_N

"Siddhartha Jain" wrote in message
oups.com...
Linda_N wrote:
As stated several weeks ago, Canon Canada and Canon USA have, as

expected,
dropped the price of the Rebel 300D by $100 via a rebate. Several

lens units
are flash units are also available at reduced pricing via rebates.

http://www.digitalreview.ca/cams/CanonRebelRebate.shtml

Currently available to both Canada and the USA. I'm not sure about

the
European market rebate plan (if any) you'll have to check the Canon

European
site.

The US$100 rebates started on 15th October. I am waiting for the black
dRebel to appear in the shops.

Rebates for both countries came out the same day. I've been trying to post
this messages (along with several others) since then but the posts have not
been showing up. I'd not seen any other postings about it so thought I'd
still better let folks know.

Linda

Old October 21st 04, 10:43 PM
You might know who

"G Eisenmann" wrote in message
Currently available to both Canada and the USA. I'm not sure about the
European market rebate plan (if any) you'll have to check the Canon

European
site.

Linda

Never heard about American-style rebate plans here in Europe - would be

nice
though!

Maybe this time? You can get the rebate for the grey-market models. See
BHPHOTO.com

Old October 21st 04, 11:06 PM
Michael A. Covington

"Siddhartha Jain" wrote in message
oups.com...

The US$100 rebates started on 15th October. I am waiting for the black
dRebel to appear in the shops.

Has Canon announced that it is going to?