France - Paris by night

Old January 20th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

Default France - Paris by night

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Old January 20th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mark²

tom wrote:
Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Nice.
Some seem too tightly cropped, but I especially like this one:
http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Pari...oshop_site.htm

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old January 20th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

"Mark²" mjmorgan(lowest even number a écrit dans le message
de news: ...
Nice.

Thanks Mark²

Old January 21st 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kevin McMurtrie

In article ,
"tom" wrote:

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Nice!

Did you have to blend multiple exposures to get such even lighting or is
Paris very skillfully illuminated?
Old January 21st 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Celcius

"tom" wrote in message
Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Tom,
Très beau!
Please tell us something about your approach: camera, lens, settings, etc.
I go often to Paris (I was there for 2 weeks last September and I am going
again in Sept. 2007). I would like to try my hand at this next time ;-)
Thanks for sharing with us.
Marcel

Old January 22nd 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

"Celcius" a écrit dans le message de news:
Tom,
Très beau!

Thanks

Please tell us something about your approach: camera, lens, settings, etc.
I go often to Paris (I was there for 2 weeks last September and I am going
again in Sept. 2007). I would like to try my hand at this next time ;-)
Thanks for sharing with us.
Marcel

All the photographs were taken on "photo foot" (? I don't kown how to write
in English),
- D200,
- 100ISO,
- shutter speed 10 to 30 seconds,
- aperture 14 to 20,
- Sigma 70/200 f/2,8 and Sigma 18/50 f/2,8
- and Nikon Capture NX

Regards,
Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr