Sometimes stupid loses

Old March 24th 11, 06:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Default Sometimes stupid loses

On 3/24/2011 2:56 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
RichA wrote:
On Mar 23, 7:28 pm, Bowser wrote:
That attempt by a moronic Florida politician to make it a felony to
photograph a farm, even from a public place, has failed and the bill
has been scaled back just a bit:

http://www.popphoto.com/news/2011/03...-make-photogra...

Start summarily hanging violent animal right's terrorists from lamp
posts and the problem will go away.

They will just start taking photographs of themselves as victoms of,
"violent animal right's terrorist" mistreatment.

I don't know. Is it me or are those chicks wearing clothes made of
baloney hot?
Old March 24th 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Peter N[_4_]

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:47:20 -0400, tony cooper
wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:28:15 -0400, Bowser

wrote:

That attempt by a moronic Florida politician

He's one of many moronic Florida legislators.

That title is not limited to Florida legislators.

to make it a felony to
photograph a farm, even from a public place, has failed and the

bill has
been scaled back just a bit:

http://www.popphoto.com/news/2011/03...make-photograp

hing-farms-first-degree-felony-scaled-back

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

--
Peter from my Droid
Old March 25th 11, 08:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Mike[_23_]

On 24/03/2011 00:47, tony cooper wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:28:15 -0400, wrote:

That attempt by a moronic Florida politician

He's one of many moronic Florida legislators.

He wasn't being moronic, he knew exactly what he was doing; trying to
keep the american public ignorant of large scale big business farming
practices.

It's easy to see why the businesses want the practices kept secret,
(research them yourselves!) but one can only speculate privately why HE
was trying to keep it secret from the public he should be serving.

Mike

http://www.popphoto.com/news/2011/03...ny-scaled-back

Old March 26th 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Peter N[_4_]

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 11:56:12 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:
RichA wrote:
On Mar 23, 7:28 pm, Bowser wrote:
That attempt by a moronic Florida politician to make it a felony

photograph a farm, even from a public place, has failed and the

bill
has been scaled back just a bit:

http://www.popphoto.com/news/2011/03...-make-photogra..
..

Start summarily hanging violent animal right's terrorists from

lamp
posts and the problem will go away.

They will just start taking photographs of themselves as victoms

of,
"violent animal right's terrorist" mistreatment.

I plan to re-open a nauga breeding farm. Go Naugahide.

--
Peter from my Droid
Old March 26th 11, 08:46 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Neil Harrington[_6_]

On 2011-03-23 16:28:15 -0700, Bowser said:

That attempt by a moronic Florida politician to make it a felony to
photograph a farm, even from a public place, has failed and the bill has
been scaled back just a bit:

http://www.popphoto.com/news/2011/03...ny-scaled-back

So

the sheep, oranges and sugar plantations of Florida are open to attack by
the hordes of camera wielding terrorists lurking just outside the fence.
Perhaps readying themselves for a deadly drive-by photo-op. (This is all
Obama's fault!)

This particular item isn't his fault, perhaps because farmers are beneath
his level of concern. It is sort of refreshing to find something in the
country that Obama hasn't personally screwed up.

Maybe it is just the notorious, sinister, atheistic photo-anarchist based
in Orlando, these terror stricken members of the Florida GOP need to
concern themselves with.

How about those terror-stricken agents of Obama's Department of Homeland
Security who've been arresting photographers, confiscating their cameras,
etc., for photographing federal buildings from public sidewalks?

For example:

http://majikthise.typepad.com/majikt...-building.html

http://www.examiner.com/photography-...ues-government

And here's the case of an ABC News reporter arrested just for photographing
Democrats on a public sidewalk:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/abc...ing_democrats/

I don't think it's "the Florida GOP" you need to worry about.

Old March 26th 11, 09:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 2011-03-23 16:28:15 -0700, said:

That attempt by a moronic Florida politician to make it a felony to
photograph a farm, even from a public place, has failed and the bill has
been scaled back just a bit:

http://www.popphoto.com/news/2011/03...ny-scaled-back

So

the sheep, oranges and sugar plantations of Florida are open to attack by
the hordes of camera wielding terrorists lurking just outside the fence.
Perhaps readying themselves for a deadly drive-by photo-op. (This is all
Obama's fault!)

This particular item isn't his fault, perhaps because farmers are beneath
his level of concern. It is sort of refreshing to find something in the
country that Obama hasn't personally screwed up.

So tell us. Exactly how has or President PERSONALLY, screwed up your life.

Maybe it is just the notorious, sinister, atheistic photo-anarchist based
in Orlando, these terror stricken members of the Florida GOP need to
concern themselves with.

How about those terror-stricken agents of Obama's Department of Homeland
Security who've been arresting photographers, confiscating their cameras,
etc., for photographing federal buildings from public sidewalks?

For example:

http://majikthise.typepad.com/majikt...-building.html

http://www.examiner.com/photography-...ues-government

Uhm! Did you forget the Homeland Security abuses under Bush?

And here's the case of an ABC News reporter arrested just for photographing
Democrats on a public sidewalk:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/abc...ing_democrats/

I don't think it's "the Florida GOP" you need to worry about.

Not it's the knee jerks who without checking facts, blame our President
for everything that goes wrong that I worry about.

BTW here's a quote from the article that you posted:

"...It should be noted that, although the cease-and-desist order that
preceded arrest was apparently done at the behest of the hotel, we don’t
have any information tying it to the Democratic Party or convention
officials."

Looks more like a hotel trying to make its guests comfortable.

--
Peter
Old March 26th 11, 09:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Neil Harrington[_6_]

On 2011-03-23 16:28:15 -0700, said:

That attempt by a moronic Florida politician to make it a felony to
photograph a farm, even from a public place, has failed and the bill
has
been scaled back just a bit:

http://www.popphoto.com/news/2011/03...ny-scaled-back

So

the sheep, oranges and sugar plantations of Florida are open to attack
by
the hordes of camera wielding terrorists lurking just outside the fence.
Perhaps readying themselves for a deadly drive-by photo-op. (This is all
Obama's fault!)

This particular item isn't his fault, perhaps because farmers are beneath
his level of concern. It is sort of refreshing to find something in the
country that Obama hasn't personally screwed up.

So tell us. Exactly how has or President PERSONALLY, screwed up your life.

You mean apart from ObamaCare, his major and arguably only accomplishment so
far?

But I was not speaking of MY LIFE anyway. Do you really believe all Obama's
****ups don't matter in the least as long as you or I aren't personally
affected by them?

Maybe it is just the notorious, sinister, atheistic photo-anarchist
based
in Orlando, these terror stricken members of the Florida GOP need to
concern themselves with.

How about those terror-stricken agents of Obama's Department of Homeland
Security who've been arresting photographers, confiscating their cameras,
etc., for photographing federal buildings from public sidewalks?

For example:

http://majikthise.typepad.com/majikt...-building.html

http://www.examiner.com/photography-...ues-government

Uhm! Did you forget the Homeland Security abuses under Bush?

Oh, so this too is "all Bush's fault"? Even Obama isn't still using that
weary old excuse much these days.

It's OBAMA's Department of Homeland Security now, and has been for over two
years. All the top people who run these things are OBAMA's people.

And here's the case of an ABC News reporter arrested just for
photographing
Democrats on a public sidewalk:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/abc...ing_democrats/

I don't think it's "the Florida GOP" you need to worry about.

Not it's the knee jerks who without checking facts, blame our President
for everything that goes wrong that I worry about.

There are some things that the president really is responsible for, even if
you find that inconvenient.

BTW here's a quote from the article that you posted:

"...It should be noted that, although the cease-and-desist order that
preceded arrest was apparently done at the behest of the hotel, we don’t

"apparently" . . .

have any information tying it to the Democratic Party or convention
officials."

Looks more like a hotel trying to make its guests comfortable.

By calling the police to arrest an ABC News reporter on the sidewalk? The
hotel management thought a reporter on the sidewalk would make the Democrat
politicians uncomfortable? Gosh. I wonder what could have given them that
idea.

Have you heard or read of other hotels calling the police to remove
reporters from the vicinity "to make their guests comfortable"?

Old March 26th 11, 10:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 2011-03-23 16:28:15 -0700, said:

[...]

Are you talking about the medical system that prevents denial of coverage?
Are you talking about the medical system that will mitigate the choice
between eating and medications for some people?

BTW Since you don't like it, tell us precisely what it is that you don't
like. I assume you have read and digested the entire legislation.

Are you also aware that the system is almost identical to the system put
into place n Mass, by Mitt Romney, the famous Obama toady?

[...]

Yes. The Waldorf did it regularly, with the cooperation of the NYC
Police Department.

--
Peter
Old March 26th 11, 10:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bill Graham

On 2011-03-23 16:28:15 -0700, Bowser said:

That attempt by a moronic Florida politician to make it a felony to
photograph a farm, even from a public place, has failed and the
bill has been scaled back just a bit:

http://www.popphoto.com/news/2011/03...ny-scaled-back

So

the sheep, oranges and sugar plantations of Florida are open to
attack by the hordes of camera wielding terrorists lurking just
outside the fence. Perhaps readying themselves for a deadly drive-by
photo-op. (This is all Obama's fault!)

This particular item isn't his fault, perhaps because farmers are
beneath his level of concern. It is sort of refreshing to find
something in the country that Obama hasn't personally screwed up.

I am surprised, howevrer, tht he hasn't taxed it. Isn't that what Democrats
do? They live to tax the living hell out of everything that moves.....

Old March 26th 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2011-03-23 16:28:15 -0700, Bowser said:

That attempt by a moronic Florida politician to make it a felony to
photograph a farm, even from a public place, has failed and the bill has
been scaled back just a bit:

http://www.popphoto.com/news/2011/03...ny-scaled-back

So

the sheep, oranges and sugar plantations of Florida are open to attack by
the hordes of camera wielding terrorists lurking just outside the fence.
Perhaps readying themselves for a deadly drive-by photo-op. (This is all
Obama's fault!)

This particular item isn't his fault, perhaps because farmers are beneath
his level of concern. It is sort of refreshing to find something in the
country that Obama hasn't personally screwed up.

Neil, I think you should check the calibration on your irony meter. It
doesn't seem to be working.

Maybe it is just the notorious, sinister, atheistic photo-anarchist based
in Orlando, these terror stricken members of the Florida GOP need to
concern themselves with.

How about those terror-stricken agents of Obama's Department of Homeland
Security who've been arresting photographers, confiscating their cameras,
etc., for photographing federal buildings from public sidewalks?

For example:

http://majikthise.typepad.com/majikt...-building.html

OK.

The building being photographed was the NY, FBI building. The current
Director of the FBI is one Robert Mueller, appointed by a certain
George W. Bush in 2001. The arresting officer was an FPS agent alerted
after a rent-a-cop yelled for help.

http://www.examiner.com/photography-...ues-government

Well

since the FPS dates all the way back to Washington we better blame him
for this one. Though it was GWB who signed H.R 2764 giving the FPS its
real law enforcement authority in this instance. Obama has his share of
the blame when in 2009 he handed FPS to Homeland Security.

And here's the case of an ABC News reporter arrested just for photographing
Democrats on a public sidewalk:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/abc...ing_democrats/

Reading

that story, I would say it was both the Dem. Senators and the VIP
donors who did not want to be photographed together. I guess
photographers are going to have to be sneakier to get that evidence now.

I don't think it's "the Florida GOP" you need to worry about.

Naah! The Florida GOP has never been a major concern of mine. I have
other stuff to concern me. I live in California.

Savageduck