Vincent Laforet on the Canon 5D Mark II

Old November 22nd 08, 10:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default Vincent Laforet on the Canon 5D Mark II

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 21/11/2008 3:22 PM:
"The next generation of this camera will be more of a monster, I'm
hoping. But in terms of ability and the technical stuff that is
crammed inside of it, this one is sort of the Ultimate Camera. I can't
think right now of taking any other camera with me, everywhere. I've
never been able to say that before in my career. I have always had one
camera for this, another camera for that. This is the one camera right
now I can shoot 1080P HD video, and gorgeous stills, in any kind of
light, anywhere in the world. That's the camera I need, and nothing
else competes with it, for me, right now."

Then again what would he be saying, when Canon provides
him with one months before anyone else can get theirs,
and pays him to say all this?

Paid marketing is dirt easy.
Old November 22nd 08, 11:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"Noons" wrote in message
Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 21/11/2008 3:22 PM:
"The next generation of this camera will be more of a monster, I'm
hoping. But in terms of ability and the technical stuff that is
crammed inside of it, this one is sort of the Ultimate Camera. I can't
think right now of taking any other camera with me, everywhere. I've
never been able to say that before in my career. I have always had one
camera for this, another camera for that. This is the one camera right
now I can shoot 1080P HD video, and gorgeous stills, in any kind of
light, anywhere in the world. That's the camera I need, and nothing
else competes with it, for me, right now."

Then again what would he be saying, when Canon provides
him with one months before anyone else can get theirs,
and pays him to say all this?

Paid marketing is dirt easy.

your just like me Noons, your just jealous because its not us getting the
freebies ;-)

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Old November 22nd 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

:
: Then again what would he be saying, when Canon provides
: him with one months before anyone else can get theirs,
: and pays him to say all this?

And if he does find anything wrong, they'll tell him, "Oh, yeah, but we've
fixed that in the production version."

Bob
Old November 22nd 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 23/11/2008 3:00 AM:

Paid marketing is dirt easy.

Does that make his statements any less true?
Name another camera that compares to it.
You can't because there isn't one.

I wouldn't be interested in looking at it anyway,
so what is the point?

Ah yes:

Paid marketing is dirt easy.
Old November 22nd 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Atheist Chaplain wrote,on my timestamp of 22/11/2008 10:56 PM:

your just like me Noons, your just jealous because its not us getting
the freebies ;-)

Mate, I wouldn't want that camera even if it was free...
Old November 22nd 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 23/11/2008 12:39 AM:

He could easily be paid by Nikon as well, and yet he chooses Canon.

Which just shows what a moron he really is...
Old November 23rd 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Noons wrote:
Atheist Chaplain wrote,on my timestamp of 22/11/2008 10:56 PM:

your just like me Noons, your just jealous because its not us getting
the freebies ;-)

Mate, I wouldn't want that camera even if it was free...

It feels the same towards you. :-)

But that's one of the top posts by our addled Strine.

--
lsmft
Old November 23rd 08, 10:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 23/11/2008 4:17 PM:
On Nov 22, 6:55 pm, Noons wrote:
your just like me Noons, your just jealous because its not us getting
the freebies ;-)

Mate, I wouldn't want that camera even if it was free...

Who cares what you would want?
The point is that it's the best camera out there.

So far, given the only person who seems to be able
to get any inconsistent quality out of it is
this "the forest" guy, I'd say you're bodering
on religion right there. But then we know you're paid
to sound religious, so...
Old November 23rd 08, 10:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

John McWilliams wrote,on my timestamp of 23/11/2008 12:21 PM:
Noons wrote:
Atheist Chaplain wrote,on my timestamp of 22/11/2008 10:56 PM:

your just like me Noons, your just jealous because its not us getting
the freebies ;-)

Mate, I wouldn't want that camera even if it was free...

It feels the same towards you. :-)

The camera has feelings? Careful, I can
see your Canon dealership coming out of your arse...

But that's one of the top posts by our addled Strine.

Actually, it's not a top post. But you're too stupid
to figger that, aren't ya?
Old November 23rd 08, 10:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 23/11/2008 4:15 PM:
On Nov 22, 6:55 pm, Noons wrote:
Does that make his statements any less true?
Name another camera that compares to it.
You can't because there isn't one.

I wouldn't be interested in looking at it anyway,
so what is the point?

That you're an idiot.

And you are a dishonest paid shill for Canon.

Ah yes:
Paid marketing is dirt easy.