[SI] New Mandate: "For Sale"

Old September 21st 13, 07:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default [SI] New Mandate: "For Sale"

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

Tony,
Please don't turn this into a pointless "my penis is larger than your
penis," discussion.

That's his only mode of operation, Peter

My above comment was intended for you too.

Sounds illogical, given the fact that I haven't made any claims that
compare me to Tony.

It's back to photography for me. My BS tolreance limit has been reached.

Maybe you shouldn't start the BS if you don't have the tolerance for it?
Remember, I posted in this thread replying to Clarke, not you.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old September 21st 13, 02:51 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

On 9/21/2013 2:56 AM, Sandman wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

Tony,
Please don't turn this into a pointless "my penis is larger than your
penis," discussion.

That's his only mode of operation, Peter

My above comment was intended for you too.

Sounds illogical, given the fact that I haven't made any claims that
compare me to Tony.

It's back to photography for me. My BS tolreance limit has been reached.

Maybe you shouldn't start the BS if you don't have the tolerance for it?
Remember, I posted in this thread replying to Clarke, not you.

And your comment has what to do with photography?

--
PeterN
Old September 21st 13, 02:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

On 9/20/2013 10:15 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 20:50:34 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

It's back to photography for me. My BS tolreance limit has been reached.

You want a photograph? Here's one I took for the "For Sale" mandate,
but have decided not to use. I don't know who'd buy this, though. It
was offered at a booth in a flea market.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvmyozbgxp...-09-14-154.jpg

The strange thing is that there's a figure reflected in the left (as
you view it) eye. It isn't me. I wasn't wearing a hat.

my guess is you made a wise rejection decision.
The child in the background doesn't look interested, and that white area
is a distraction from the subject.
As to who would buy it: Halloween is coming, and Roller Derby season
starts Saturday.

--
PeterN
There is a chair for every bottom.
Old September 21st 13, 09:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Sandman

PeterN wrote:

Tony,
Please don't turn this into a pointless "my penis is larger than your
penis," discussion.

That's his only mode of operation, Peter

My above comment was intended for you too.

Sounds illogical, given the fact that I haven't made any claims that
compare me to Tony.

It's back to photography for me. My BS tolreance limit has been reached.

Maybe you shouldn't start the BS if you don't have the tolerance for it?
Remember, I posted in this thread replying to Clarke, not you.

And your comment has what to do with photography?

Nothing, why?

--
Sandman[.net]
Old September 21st 13, 11:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 22:52:28 +0200, Sandman wrote:

PeterN wrote:

Tony,
Please don't turn this into a pointless "my penis is larger than your
penis," discussion.

That's his only mode of operation, Peter

My above comment was intended for you too.

Sounds illogical, given the fact that I haven't made any claims that
compare me to Tony.

It's back to photography for me. My BS tolreance limit has been reached.

Maybe you shouldn't start the BS if you don't have the tolerance for it?
Remember, I posted in this thread replying to Clarke, not you.

And your comment has what to do with photography?

Nothing, why?

Just trolling, eh?

Eric Stevens