a new place for photo digi creation

Old January 13th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
liro

Default a new place for photo digi creation

Im sure you going to LOVE this new site that discuss about photo
creation and much more
I read thier "about us" and also saw some video and demo and really
really like it

Q. What is Crossfader?
A. Crossfader is a community aimed at the professional and next
generation digital artists. Our main goal was to create an online
environment where artists can learn, share, and show their creative
work. We believe that by building a vibrant online community, artists
will be able to interactively collaborate, communicate and most
importantly to connect with other artists who share their love for
image, sound and video creation and production.
Our motto is Artist. Creative. Expression

Q. How did Crossfader come about?
A. The development on Crossfader started in early 2004 by a small team
of music lovers at Microsoft who wanted to create a community for the
global electronic artists and modern culture. The site moved to beta in
March 2005 and as our community started to grow, we decided to expand
the professional and artist base to broadly cover music and sound as
well as include imaging and video (still & moving). We're excited to
be re-launching in early January 2007

Q. what is the Crossfader experience?
A. Crossfader is a magazine, a blog and a community. Through video
interviews, blogs, chats and more, members will learn about "the
work", "the art", and the tools and technologies artists use in
the creation and production process.