Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM

Old September 10th 10, 12:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

Default Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM

"Superzooms Still Win" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 08:31:48 -0400, tony cooper
wrote:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 07:32:42 -0400, Bowser wrote:

I don't believe you should be anyone to post anything on any form of
morality. Considering all your repetitive slanderous lies. But then,
what
else should anyone expect from someone who claims to have been on a
police
force. They're all just like you. Useless murderous and slanderous
liars.
You "rep'esent your homie thugs" so accurately and so well.

Hot damn, you're branching out with your trolling! Good for you! I
guess the "superzoom" trolling wasn't working out for you?

Our troll may be revealing where he came up with all of those stories
about treks in the wilderness and such. His animosity towards the
police may be based on his arrest and conviction, and the stories made
up in those long nights in Cell Block C.

Enjoying your trapped-animal displacement activity, are you? Trapped
yourselves with your own trap that you set for yourselves. Directly
painted
yourselves into a corner of your own slanderous trolls' lies.

I'm still waiting for all you ****ingly pathetic lying slanderous trolls
request a 100% crop from any of those that I posted which you claimed were
taken with DSLRs and that I stole. Not one of you useless ****s will take
on that challenge, because you know you will lose, just the same way you
lousy ****s always lose in real life too. Doing so will instantly reveal
any one of you to be the ****ingly useless lying slanderous trolls that
you
are. Which I already know you to be, you just don't want me to prove it to
the rest of the world so easily. Because you know it's true too.

And so we await for one of you slanderous lying trolls to request a 100%
crop from ANY of the images I've posted and I said were mine that ANY of
you pathetically useless trolls claimed was stolen and taken with a
DSLR.....

But you go ahead, let your blatantly insecure and nervous
displacement-activity run its course. You'll still be faced with being
proved to be 100% lying slanderous trolls. It's now at the point of damned
if you do and damned if you don't.

Damn, you have now committed the ultimate newsgroup crime; you are now
boring and predictable. Look, unless you can come up with some new material,
I'm going to stop playing volleyball with you. Maybe you can put down the
"graphic novels" for a day or two and work on your lines. They really,
really need improvement.

Old September 10th 10, 01:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Superzooms Still Win

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:53:42 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Bowser the WEASEL:?

Weaseling out of such a simple challenge for you to prove that I'm a liar?
When in fact, if you do, then I get to prove, 100% what a ****ingly
useless, slanderous and libelous troll you are?

I'm shocked that you would use such childish tactics to weasel out of
something so easy for you to do.

Not shocked at all. Talk about predictable. ALL of you have weaseled out of
it so far. Your all the same useless lying slanderous libelous ****head
**** trolls. All acting exactly alike.

Old September 10th 10, 02:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

On 9/10/10 PDT 4:53 AM, Bowser wrote:

Damn, you have now committed the ultimate newsgroup crime; you are now
boring and predictable. Look, unless you can come up with some new
material, I'm going to stop playing volleyball with you. Maybe you can
put down the "graphic novels" for a day or two and work on your lines.
They really, really need improvement.

Please stop encouraging the pest.

Old September 10th 10, 02:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Superzooms Still Win

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 06:51:10 -0700, John McWilliams
wrote:

On 9/10/10 PDT 4:53 AM, Bowser wrote:

Damn, you have now committed the ultimate newsgroup crime; you are now
boring and predictable. Look, unless you can come up with some new
material, I'm going to stop playing volleyball with you. Maybe you can
put down the "graphic novels" for a day or two and work on your lines.
They really, really need improvement.

Please stop encouraging the pest.

Oh? Are you feeling pestered over the FACT that I have now successfully
proved you to be nothing but a lying slanderous and libelous **** of a
troll to the whole world? It's either you are, or I am. I have given you
all a way to prove that I am the troll, but you know as well as I do, the
MOMENT you try to do so by requesting that 100% crop of any image that you
claimed I have stolen, it will instantly prove you to be exactly what I
have claimed all along. That you are nothing but ****ingly useless lying
slanderous and libelous trolls.

Yes, I suppose that would feel like "being pestered" to something as
low-life as you.

Keep on practicing your trapped-animal's displacement-activity. It's all
you have left now.

Old September 11th 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:16:29 -0500, Superzooms Still Win
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:53:42 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:

Damn, you have now committed the ultimate newsgroup crime; you are now
boring and predictable. Look, unless you can come up with some new material,
I'm going to stop playing volleyball with you. Maybe you can put down the
"graphic novels" for a day or two and work on your lines. They really,
really need improvement.

Bowser the WEASEL:?

Weaseling out of such a simple challenge for you to prove that I'm a liar?
When in fact, if you do, then I get to prove, 100% what a ****ingly
useless, slanderous and libelous troll you are?

What challenge?

I'm shocked that you would use such childish tactics to weasel out of
something so easy for you to do.

You shouldn't be shocked, it's a gift.

Not shocked at all. Talk about predictable. ALL of you have weaseled out of
it so far. Your all the same useless lying slanderous libelous ****head
**** trolls. All acting exactly alike.

Uh, I never accused you of anything. Moron. Except for being boring
and predictable, that is. Which you are, sorry to say.

By the way, your profanities need a lot of work. I spent 15 years in
construction, and I heard profane language delivered by true
professionals. They used profanity like a work of art. You, on the
other hand, are still stuck in the high school boy's room mode. It's
pretty cute, really, to hear a nice young boy like you try to sound
tough and shocking. Just adorable.
Old September 11th 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

wrote:

On 9/10/10 PDT 4:53 AM, Bowser wrote:

Damn, you have now committed the ultimate newsgroup crime; you are now
boring and predictable. Look, unless you can come up with some new
material, I'm going to stop playing volleyball with you. Maybe you can
put down the "graphic novels" for a day or two and work on your lines.
They really, really need improvement.

Please stop encouraging the pest.

OK, but I've been stuck home for a few days and I'm bored. Jerking his
little chain can be amusing when the soap operas are reruns.
Old September 12th 10, 05:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

wrote:

On 9/10/10 PDT 4:53 AM, Bowser wrote:

Damn, you have now committed the ultimate newsgroup crime; you are now
boring and predictable. Look, unless you can come up with some new
material, I'm going to stop playing volleyball with you. Maybe you can
put down the "graphic novels" for a day or two and work on your lines.
They really, really need improvement.

Please stop encouraging the pest.

OK, but I've been stuck home for a few days and I'm bored. Jerking his
little chain can be amusing when the soap operas are reruns.

Ceptin' there's really no win for you, not to mention the rest of the
NG.... He'll reply whether you're chain jerking or not.

PS maybe get DirecTV with all the extras. You can even watch two types
of football in Hi-Def.....
--
john mcwilliams