Sony 34.6 Mpix FF camera soon?

Old September 12th 10, 04:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default Sony 34.6 Mpix FF camera soon?

Rumour mill has a 34.6 (presumably FF) body coming out of Sony soon.
It sports a high ISO range (25600 and extends to 51200) and other
improvements over the a900/850.

Frankly I'm not sure of the value of the resolution increase (18%).

I'd rather they improve the noise figure of the 24.6 design - it would
even be a firmware upgrade I'd pay (reasonably) for.

--
gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.