Camera Came

Old March 15th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Starlord

Default Camera Came

Just had ups leave a shot time ago and they came with my Voigtlander
Bessamatic SLR camera. This one the meter is dead, but with my two handheld
meters I'm well in the field of being able to use the camera as I had one
back in the 60's when it was new.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Old March 16th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Starlord

it's got the skopar 2.8 50mm and then I got bummed out, the place selling it
had never tryed any film in it, when I did put film in it I found out that
it will NOT advance the film at all, the shutter, the lens, the mirror works
fine, but the film advance is a no go and now I've got to get it repaired
someday.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"uw wayne" wrote in message
ps.com...

Old March 16th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Yoshi

"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
it's got the skopar 2.8 50mm and then I got bummed out, the place selling
it had never tryed any film in it, when I did put film in it I found out
that it will NOT advance the film at all, the shutter, the lens, the
mirror works fine, but the film advance is a no go and now I've got to get
it repaired someday.

So you have a paperweight? Why buy broken equipment?

Yoshi

Old March 17th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Starlord

It wasn't listed as that bad, all the listing in the ebay auction said was
the light meter was dead, which by itself is not bad as I have two good
working liter meters that are handheld, I've had them both for over 15
years. No batters needed. So I got it for just over $20, it was not until I
put film in it and when to advance it that I found that it would not do
that. I let the seller know too, but I figure either a gear or chair is
either broken of off track so I'm getting it ready to send off to be looked
at and will be told how the cost is for fixing it. This happened to my 7th
film camera.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy