Sosauce is sponsoring the "I Was There!" travel contest.

Old March 24th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
JL[_2_]

Default Sosauce is sponsoring the "I Was There!" travel contest.

http://www.sosauce.com/banner/contestEntry.html

Sosauce is sponsoring the "I Was There!" travel contest.

We are holding a contest in search of the most captivating travel
experiences. We are looking for you to share the details of one or
more trips you found intriguing and unforgettable!
Prizes:
Grand Prize: $400 JetBlue gift card (or an iPhone) + $100 to donate to
a social or environmental cause of your choice*

First Runner-up: A Swiss Army Knife with 2GB Flash Drive (or Discovery
Channel Ultimate Planet Earth Collection) + $50 to donate to a social
or environmental cause of your choice*

Second Runner-up: Book by Dieter Graf Verlag: Point it - Traveller's
language kit + $25 to donate to a social or environmental organization
of your choice*

*Winners have the option of forfeiting the prize and donating all
winnings to the social or environmental organization of their choice.

Additional Recognition:

The top 10 travel experiences will be featured on Sosauce
Entry Process:

* image Login to Sosauce
* image Create a trip with "(vagabundo)" in the name
* image Add Destinations to your itinerary
* image Pick a Cover Photo and Add Photos, Journals, and Tips to
your destinations
* image Make the trip Public and Share with Sean
(sean[at]sosauce.com)

Deadline for Submission

11:59pm on Sunday, April 20th.
Old April 21st 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
pronews

Uzytkownik "Eastern Haunters Convention"
napisal w wiadomosci
www.HauntTour.com Want to be scared? OPEN TO THE PUBLIC !

For a mere $250.

INCLUDES:
--------------------------------
Breakfast (on the bus)

AND

A tour of the Eastern State Penn - one of the scariest prisons in
history!
http://www.EasternState.org

AND

lunch in an authentic prison cell block!!!!

AND

LEARN THE SECRETS OF HAUNTED HOUSES!
BEHIND THE SCENES TOURS OF THESE HAUNTS:
* Terror Behind the Walls, a multi-haunt presenting:

1.) - Intake - An indoor/outdoor haunted attraction with theming based
on the prisoner processing experience.

2.) - Lock Down - This haunt is located in the three-story Cellblock
12 built in 1911, and is themed as an electrified prison cellblock.

3.) - 13 Rooms - The theming revolves around various work in a prison,
such as the mess hall, laundry room, and morgue.

4.) - The Experiment (in 3-D!) - A 3-D haunted house, based on the
idea of a "prison doctor's," experiment gone wrong.

5.) - Night Watch - a haunted house where the only lighting is
provided by flashlights carried by guests.

http://www.EasternState.org/halloween

AND
Uzytkownik "Czoczok" http://www.fullexpo.com/autor.html

www.gorgolewski.com napisal w wiadomosci
http://www.fullexpo.com/adverpl.html
On 21 Kwi, 14:17, vish www.fullexpo.com wrote:
http://www.fullexpo.com/moda.html
http://www.fullexpo.com/fashion.html
http://www.fullexpo.com/architecture.html
http://www.fullexpo.com/cars.html
http://www.fullexpo.com/portrait.html
http://www.fullexpo.com/portret.html
http://www.gorgolewski.com/portraits%201/index.php
http://www.gorgolewski.com/new/
http://www.gorgolewski.com/architecture/
http://www.gorgolewski.com/motor-aero/

a tour of the mutter museum! (Ranked in the top 10 creepiest museums
on earth!)
http://www.CollPhyPhil.org/mutter.asp

http://www.pennsummerhs.org/forensic...um-for-web.jpg

AND

In show tours (with actors) of Philadelphia's scariest haunt Fright
Factory
* Fright Factory, a multi-haunt presenting:
1.) - The Asylum

2.) - Village of the Damned

3.) - Horror High.

http://www.FrightFactory.tv/

AND

LEARN THE SECRETS OF HAUNTED HOUSES!
BEHIND THE SCENES TOURS of Philadelphia's scariest haunt Fright
Factory:
* Fright Factory, a multi-haunt presenting:
1.) - The Asylum

2.) - Village of the Damned

3.) - Horror High.

http://www.FrightFactory.tv/

AND

DINNER AT (or near) FRIGHT FACTORY

AND

A ghost TOUR of the famous Revolutionary War rest stop: The White
Horse Tavern
http://www.WhiteHorseTavern.com/

AND

a multi-day ticket to the entire Eastern Haunters Convention
http://www.EasternHauntersConvention.com

AND

a ticket to our costume ball "The Cadavers Cotillion" (with free food
and alcohol!)
http://www.CadaversCottillion.com

AND

A ghost HUNT of the famous Revolutionary War rest stop: The White
Horse Tavern
http://www.easternhauntersconvention.com/paranormal.htm

ALL THIS FOR A ME
$250 !!!