Camera that sees through Rock-solid Walls

Old January 22nd 07, 06:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
rishil

Default Camera that sees through Rock-solid Walls

The Xaver 800 provides 'Through-Wall Vision' to change the dynamics
of your urban operation. With the Xaver 800 you can rapidly and
reliably observe one or more people in a room and continuously monitor
their activities while positioned outside the room's walls.
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/...ock-solid.html

Enjoy! Good day

Old January 22nd 07, 07:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke

On 21 Jan 2007 22:57:09 -0800, "rishil" wrote:

The Xaver 800 provides 'Through-Wall Vision' to change the dynamics
of your urban operation. With the Xaver 800 you can rapidly and
reliably observe one or more people in a room and continuously monitor
their activities while positioned outside the room's walls.
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/...ock-solid.html

Is an imaging radar a camera?

Enjoy! Good day

Old January 22nd 07, 07:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
MarkČ

J. Clarke wrote:
On 21 Jan 2007 22:57:09 -0800, "rishil" wrote:

The Xaver 800 provides 'Through-Wall Vision' to change the dynamics
of your urban operation. With the Xaver 800 you can rapidly and
reliably observe one or more people in a room and continuously
monitor their activities while positioned outside the room's walls.
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/...ock-solid.html

Is an imaging radar a camera?

Probably not.
But it IS an "imager" and a camera is also an "imager..."

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old January 22nd 07, 08:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil Ellwood

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:11:50 -0500, J. Clarke wrote:

On 21 Jan 2007 22:57:09 -0800, "rishil" wrote:

The Xaver 800 provides 'Through-Wall Vision' to change the dynamics
of your urban operation. With the Xaver 800 you can rapidly and
reliably observe one or more people in a room and continuously monitor
their activities while positioned outside the room's walls.
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/...ock-solid.html

Is an imaging radar a camera?

Enjoy! Good day

He is not talking about that. He is talking about a propriety form of a
pork luncheon meat.

--
Neil
Reverse 'r' and 'a', delete 'l' for email.
Old January 22nd 07, 09:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Unclaimed Mysteries

Neil Ellwood wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:11:50 -0500, J. Clarke wrote:

On 21 Jan 2007 22:57:09 -0800, "rishil" wrote:

The Xaver 800 provides 'Through-Wall Vision' to change the dynamics
of your urban operation. With the Xaver 800 you can rapidly and
reliably observe one or more people in a room and continuously monitor
their activities while positioned outside the room's walls.
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/...ock-solid.html

Is an imaging radar a camera?

Enjoy! Good day

He is not talking about that. He is talking about a propriety form of a
pork luncheon meat.

So you can eat the camera in an emergency? I mean the "imager."

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

"Being an Auburn fan explains a lot about what is wrong with you,
Unclaimed ... You didn't chose to address any of my post except this
last little piece where I ridiculing you for being an idiot." - "Altie"
on rec.sport.football.college, 2006
Old January 22nd 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewy

In article .com,
"rishil" wrote:

The Xaver 800 provides 'Through-Wall Vision' to change the dynamics
of your urban operation. With the Xaver 800 you can rapidly and
reliably observe one or more people in a room and continuously monitor
their activities while positioned outside the room's walls.

That's nothing! My camera can see through 6 inches of glass!
Old January 22nd 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:42:35 -0600, Neil Ellwood
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:11:50 -0500, J. Clarke wrote:

On 21 Jan 2007 22:57:09 -0800, "rishil" wrote:

The Xaver 800 provides 'Through-Wall Vision' to change the dynamics
of your urban operation. With the Xaver 800 you can rapidly and
reliably observe one or more people in a room and continuously monitor
their activities while positioned outside the room's walls.
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/...ock-solid.html

Is an imaging radar a camera?

Enjoy! Good day

He is not talking about that. He is talking about a propriety form of a
pork luncheon meat.

Mighty stupid spammer--nobody's going to shell out thirty grand for
something without looking really closely at it.
Old January 22nd 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On 21 Jan 2007 22:57:09 -0800, "rishil" wrote:

The Xaver 800 provides 'Through-Wall Vision' to change the dynamics
of your urban operation. With the Xaver 800 you can rapidly and
reliably observe one or more people in a room and continuously monitor
their activities while positioned outside the room's walls.
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/...ock-solid.html

That's nothing. My jackhammer attachment lets me see through anything. Shame it only comes with a
Canon mount.

Old January 23rd 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike Fields

"rishil" wrote in message
oups.com...
The Xaver 800 provides 'Through-Wall Vision' to change the dynamics
of your urban operation. With the Xaver 800 you can rapidly and
reliably observe one or more people in a room and continuously monitor
their activities while positioned outside the room's walls.
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/...ock-solid.html

Enjoy! Good day

Don't need it -- I still have my "X-Ray" glasses from the Marvel Comics.
Thanks anyway though !!

mikey

Old January 23rd 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike Fields

wrote in message
On 21 Jan 2007 22:57:09 -0800, "rishil" wrote:

The Xaver 800 provides 'Through-Wall Vision' to change the dynamics
of your urban operation. With the Xaver 800 you can rapidly and
reliably observe one or more people in a room and continuously
monitor
their activities while positioned outside the room's walls.
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/...ock-solid.html

That's nothing. My jackhammer attachment lets me see through
anything. Shame it only comes with a
Canon mount.

Is that for cleaning the sensor on a Canon ??

mikey

Camera that sees through Rock-solid Walls Jenny 35mm Photo Equipment 4 January 15th 07 12:33 AM
Camera appropriate to use during a rock concert [email protected] Digital Photography 12 August 16th 06 10:47 PM
bright walls jem Digital Photography 4 March 31st 06 05:26 AM
? what my camera sees, via my pc monitor Ted Digital Photography 9 March 29th 06 01:12 AM
The 20D sees spots Scott W Digital Photography 22 December 5th 05 06:40 PM