HANDY ERRR!!!!

Old January 8th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
HARI

Default HANDY ERRR!!!!

I HAVE A SONY HANDY CAM WITH USB STREAMING.WHEN I VIEW IT DIRECTLY TO
TV THERE'S NO PROBLEM.BUT WHEN CONNECTED TO PC(USB STREAMING) CLARITY
DECLINES A LOT.I AM USING SONY PICTURE PACKAGE TOOL. I ADJUSTED THE
FRAME RATE ,QUALITY ETC THE PROBLEM IS THAT,WHEN I INCREASE QUALITY OF
VIDEO,FRAME ATE DECREASES AND VICE VERSA.CAN ANY ONE FIND ME A SOLUTION

Old January 8th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Lucke

In article . com, HARI
wrote:

I HAVE A SONY HANDY CAM WITH USB STREAMING.WHEN I VIEW IT DIRECTLY TO
TV THERE'S NO PROBLEM.BUT WHEN CONNECTED TO PC(USB STREAMING) CLARITY
DECLINES A LOT.I AM USING SONY PICTURE PACKAGE TOOL. I ADJUSTED THE
FRAME RATE ,QUALITY ETC THE PROBLEM IS THAT,WHEN I INCREASE QUALITY OF
VIDEO,FRAME ATE DECREASES AND VICE VERSA.CAN ANY ONE FIND ME A SOLUTION

Turn off your damn caps lock so your message is readable without
straining the eyes, and someone might aswer you.

All caps is SHOUTING OUT LOUD on usenet, and quite rude in an entire
message, not to mention extremely hard to read. Why do you think that
they make the little letters in the first place?

independence.
-- Charles A. Beard
Old January 8th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

HARI wrote:
I HAVE A SONY HANDY CAM WITH USB STREAMING.WHEN I VIEW IT DIRECTLY TO
TV THERE'S NO PROBLEM.BUT WHEN CONNECTED TO PC(USB STREAMING) CLARITY
DECLINES A LOT.I AM USING SONY PICTURE PACKAGE TOOL. I ADJUSTED THE
FRAME RATE ,QUALITY ETC THE PROBLEM IS THAT,WHEN I INCREASE QUALITY OF
VIDEO,FRAME ATE DECREASES AND VICE VERSA.CAN ANY ONE FIND ME A SOLUTION

USB streaming down samples your video to 320x240 MPEG-4 mode, which is
quite lousy compared to the DV quality video captured by your video
camera. If you want the best quality, use the Firewire port.

Chieh
--
Camera Hacker - http://www.CameraHacker.com/

Old January 8th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On 8 Jan 2007 10:12:28 -0800, "HARI"
wrote:

I HAVE A SONY HANDY CAM WITH USB STREAMING.WHEN I VIEW IT DIRECTLY TO
TV THERE'S NO PROBLEM.BUT WHEN CONNECTED TO PC(USB STREAMING) CLARITY
DECLINES A LOT.I AM USING SONY PICTURE PACKAGE TOOL. I ADJUSTED THE
FRAME RATE ,QUALITY ETC THE PROBLEM IS THAT,WHEN I INCREASE QUALITY OF
VIDEO,FRAME ATE DECREASES AND VICE VERSA.CAN ANY ONE FIND ME A SOLUTION

I may be wrong but I believe the USB stream is an encoded lower
quality mpg and the signal played to the TV has its source coming from
a uncompressed DV avi.

Old January 9th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Randall Ainsworth

In article . com, HARI
wrote:

I HAVE A SONY HANDY CAM WITH USB STREAMING.WHEN I VIEW IT DIRECTLY TO
TV THERE'S NO PROBLEM.BUT WHEN CONNECTED TO PC(USB STREAMING) CLARITY
DECLINES A LOT.I AM USING SONY PICTURE PACKAGE TOOL. I ADJUSTED THE
FRAME RATE ,QUALITY ETC THE PROBLEM IS THAT,WHEN I INCREASE QUALITY OF
VIDEO,FRAME ATE DECREASES AND VICE VERSA.CAN ANY ONE FIND ME A SOLUTION

And your CapsLock key is broken.