Handy tip for camera safety.

Old April 26th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr

Default Handy tip for camera safety.

Andy Dee wrote:

But don't forget to dry them out in a warm oven occasionally as the
crystals become saturated.

How warm should the oven be (in degrees) and how long should the
desiccant be left in the oven?

Can I use the little ones that come in my vitamin bottles? If so,
how many should I use with my Dimage Z5? Would it be a good idea to
keep my Z5 sealed in a plastic bag with some desiccant packets when
I am not using it?

Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
It is very hard to type with a 12 pound cat lying on
your arms. So if there are any errors in this message