I KILLED CONTAX!

Old March 9th 05, 12:43 PM
Brian C. Baird

Default I KILLED CONTAX!

But I swear it was in self-defense. Those things are heavy!
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/
Old March 9th 05, 01:24 PM
TAFKAB

Did you notice in the picture of Contax and the other three guys walking on
the crosswalk, only Contax is barefoot and out of step? And in the Sgt.
Digital album, Contax has an armband that says "OPD" on it, which can only
stand for Officially Pronounced Dead. Plus, if you take a photo with a Canon
1DsII, and invert the photo, flip it upside down, and run it through in
inverted gaussian blur twice it says "I Buried Contax."

Yes, Contax is dead.

.. .