The Dooms Day Machine of Roger Cicala

Old September 14th 16, 06:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default The Dooms Day Machine of Roger Cicala

Roger Cicala got his own optical bench to measure up MTFs from the
lenses that rents out. And he shares the results. I'd say that that's a
good deterrent against bad
samples! However: He says that newer is better and that might not always
be the case since new versions of old constructions fair well, like
Zeisses in MTF test and in daily use.

https://www.lensrentals.com/blog/201...ally-the-best-
optical-test/

So he got a doomsday machine like in the Kubrik movie "Dr. Strangelove",
sort of...
--
teleportation kills
Old September 14th 16, 06:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2016-09-14 05:11:59 +0000, android said:

Roger Cicala got his own optical bench to measure up MTFs from the
lenses that rents out. And he shares the results. I'd say that that's a
good deterrent against bad
samples! However: He says that newer is better and that might not always
be the case since new versions of old constructions fair well, like
Zeisses in MTF test and in daily use.

https://www.lensrentals.com/blog/201...ally-the-best-
optical-test/

So he got a doomsday machine like in the Kubrik movie "Dr. Strangelove",
sort of...

There is no need to be so insistant that you have to post the same
thing four times.

Savageduck

Old September 14th 16, 09:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2016-09-14 05:11:59 +0000, android said:

Roger Cicala got his own optical bench to measure up MTFs from the
lenses that rents out. And he shares the results. I'd say that that's a
good deterrent against bad
samples! However: He says that newer is better and that might not always
be the case since new versions of old constructions fair well, like
Zeisses in MTF test and in daily use.

https://www.lensrentals.com/blog/201...ally-the-best-
optical-test/

So he got a doomsday machine like in the Kubrik movie "Dr. Strangelove",
sort of...

There is no need to be so insistant that you have to post the same
thing four times.

I did not! I made minor corections in the article and used the supersede
protocol to replace it. I hate typos! The only reasons for complaint on
your part would be to your provider ofUSENET services for their broken
and defunct server that do not honor protocol. :-ppp
--
teleportation kills