Online Learning?

Old January 23rd 04, 08:08 PM
T C Bulmer

Default Online Learning?

Online Learning?
Does anyone know of any online learning for photography. I am mostly looking
for the technical aspect of things. Back to basics kind of stuff.

--
T C Bulmer
remove the SPAM when replying

Old January 23rd 04, 09:36 PM
PWW

What are willing to pay?

On 1/23/04 3:08 PM, in article HafQb.238716$JQ1.71798@pd7tw1no, "T C Bulmer"

Old January 24th 04, 12:04 AM
T C Bulmer

Does it really matter? If you know of something or have some links you could
suggest, that would be nice. Just looking for suggestions, or some links
that others may have found helpful in the past. Whether I am willing to pay
should be irrelevent don't you think? Thanks anyhow.

Old January 24th 04, 12:55 AM
PWW

Well, I originally wrote that thinking I would do it for a price. So it is
not irrelevant. It might be interesting to help someone with online lessons
and critiques. Nowadays, I try not to do spend as much time as I used to,
doing things for free. So that is why I asked the way I did.

Take a look at my site. And send me a private email if interested. If not,
try "Googling" and there are a lot of links with a lot of info.

--
PWW (Paul Wayne Wilson)
Over 1,000 Photographs Online at,

On 1/23/04 7:04 PM, in article 1EiQb.250292$ts4.20851@pd7tw3no, "T C Bulmer"

Old January 24th 04, 02:35 PM
Liz

In message HafQb.238716$JQ1.71798@pd7tw1no
"T C Bulmer" wrote:

Online Learning?
Does anyone know of any online learning for photography. I am mostly looking
for the technical aspect of things. Back to basics kind of stuff.

Go to the http://www.kodak.com site and click on the 'taking grat pictures'
link for loads and loads of links to this sort of info. All free.

Also http://www.nyip.com
They have pretty expensive courses which I can't comment on, but their
website has lots of free into and tutorials, lots of it very useful.

Liz

--
Virtual Liz at http://www.v-liz.co.uk
Kenya; Tanzania; India; Seychelles; Namibia
Old January 24th 04, 03:04 PM
Bill Hilton

"T C Bulmer" wrote:

Does anyone know of any online learning for photography. I am mostly looking
for the technical aspect of things. Back to basics kind of stuff.

It's non on-line, but the John Shaw books on nature photography are filled with
exactly the kind of info you seem to be searching for.

Bill
Old January 26th 04, 11:38 PM
Christian K. Ibsen

Have a look at http://photo.net - select the 'Learn' menu item!