No Subject

Old November 3rd 05, 12:00 AM

Default No Subject

From: jimnjen not home NOSPAM yahoo
Subject: Defective chips in cameras and related electronics
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:54:00 -0600

"kr0" wrote:
Apparently there is an issue with a defective chip in cameras, camcorders
and handheld computers. The chip is used in a variety of brands and products
and seems to have problems with humid or hot environments causing it to
fail. If you check out
https://www.lawyersandsettlements.co...hip_california
there is some more information on this and the makes and models involved as
well as what can be done about it. There is a free case evaluation provided
for those who may have had . I found this of interest and hope that it might
be of some help.

kr0

Apparently, maybe, but what is for certain, these money hungry
lawyers are digging into my wallet everyday extracting money to pay these BS
claims while people with real claims get tied up in an overburdened court
system and huge contingency fees.
Suing Apple because your iPod Nano gets scratched.. give me a break.
My iPod has tons of scratches, but guess what it plays tunes and
Podcasts all day.. it gets used.
Hey my camera shows signs of use as well. Should I sue? Don't think
so.
This and the digital camera suit you mention go under the category of a
stretch and frivolous.
BS

Goodnight!

--