Store GPS Location Data into JPEG File

Old October 14th 05, 03:48 AM
Felix Zhuang

Default Store GPS Location Data into JPEG File

I spent some coffee break time to write this free utility. Now you
don't need those expensive cameras like Nikon D2X to get the GPS into
pictures. Visit http://www.vipros.com/photo/gps2Photo to download.
Also please leave a feedback at its support forum.

Thanks,

vipros

Old October 14th 05, 07:23 PM
Robert J Batina

Felix Zhuang spewed:
I spent some coffee break time to write this free utility. Now you
don't need those expensive cameras like Nikon D2X to get the GPS
into pictures. Visit http://www.vipros.com/photo/gps2Photo to
download. Also please leave a feedback at its support forum.

I'm curious about this app... I've been considering buying a commercial
package (a cheap one) with this type of utility and the map creation
ability, but this is such a new field (for me, at least) I'm interested in
seeing what everyone has to offer. Unfortunately I get a "connection
refused" error when I try to go there with FireFox, and I get a DNS error
page when I try with MSIE.

Anyone having similar difficulties going to that page?

--
The Toe Pages: http://www.rubbertoe.com

Old October 14th 05, 08:05 PM
Robert J Batina

Nevermind my error concern... it's loading up fine now.

*shrug*

--
The Toe Pages: http://www.rubbertoe.com

Old October 14th 05, 10:31 PM

It isn't working for me either.

Rich Owings
http://www.MakeYourOwnMaps.com/
http://www.GPStracklog.com/

"We were desert mystics, my friends and I, poring over our maps as
others do their holy books." - Edward Abbey