Happy election day!

Old November 8th 16, 04:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default Happy election day!

Well it won't be long now before we can all set aside our differences,
and come together again as one united country. And if your pick for
president is not the same as my pick, and your pick wins, I would like
to wish you and yours death in a fire, followed by eternity in the
depths of hell.

Have a wonderful day.
Old November 8th 16, 04:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2016-11-08 16:43:16 +0000, Bill W said:

Well it won't be long now before we can all set aside our differences,
and come together again as one united country. And if your pick for
president is not the same as my pick, and your pick wins, I would like
to wish you and yours death in a fire, followed by eternity in the
depths of hell.

Have a wonderful day.

I have held my nose and made my pick for national nausiator from the
choice provided.
In retrospect I would have prefered to have had Bernie or Biden on that ballot.

Savageduck

Old November 8th 16, 05:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2016-11-08 17:12:46 +0000, Tony Cooper said:

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 08:43:16 -0800, Bill W
wrote:

Well it won't be long now before we can all set aside our differences,
and come together again as one united country. And if your pick for
president is not the same as my pick, and your pick wins, I would like
to wish you and yours death in a fire, followed by eternity in the
depths of hell.

Have a wonderful day.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Current/i...10-29-7-X2.jpg

Aah! Trump Tower Orlando.

Savageduck

Old November 8th 16, 05:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Ciszek

Savageduck wrote:

I have held my nose and made my pick for national nausiator from the
choice provided.
In retrospect I would have prefered to have had Bernie or Biden on that ballot.

As long as we're wishing, why not Elizabeth Warren?

--
Please reply to: |"We establish no religion in this country, we command
pciszek at panix | no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever.
Autoreply disabled | --Ronald Reagan, October 26, 1984
Old November 8th 16, 07:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron C

On 11/8/2016 11:43 AM, Bill W wrote:
Well it won't be long now before we can all set aside our differences,
and come together again as one united country. And if your pick for
president is not the same as my pick, and your pick wins, I would like
to wish you and yours death in a fire, followed by eternity in the
depths of hell.

Have a wonderful day.

My cat Squiky made this choice:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxcteqeotefu9go/Squiky%20says%20%2302a.jpg?dl=0
==
Later...
Ron C

Old November 8th 16, 07:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Bill W:
Well it won't be long now before we can all set aside our differences,
and come together again as one united country....

If you hold your breath on that we're going to miss you around here.
The Republicans have moved past this election and are preparing (no
joke) to impeach Mrs. Clinton.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old November 8th 16, 07:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Me

On 09/11/2016 05:43, Bill W wrote:
Well it won't be long now before we can all set aside our differences,
and come together again as one united country. And if your pick for
president is not the same as my pick, and your pick wins, I would like
to wish you and yours death in a fire, followed by eternity in the
depths of hell.

Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for reminding me.
Such is the lack of interest in US domestic politics throughout the rest
of the free world, I'd completely forgotten about it.
Old November 8th 16, 08:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2016-11-08 16:43:16 +0000, Bill W said:

Well it won't be long now before we can all set aside our differences,
and come together again as one united country. And if your pick for
president is not the same as my pick, and your pick wins, I would like
to wish you and yours death in a fire, followed by eternity in the
depths of hell.

Have a wonderful day.

I have held my nose and made my pick for national nausiator from the
choice provided.
In retrospect I would have prefered to have had Bernie or Biden on that
ballot.

I would have preferred Biden. We are looking into possible relocation,
in the horrible event that the one I didn't vote for wins, One of our
choices is Vancouver, another is Chile. The key is medical care. One of
our largest potential costs is dialysis. They bill Medicare about 60K a
month. One our our options is home dialysis.

--
PeterN
Old November 8th 16, 08:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 11/8/2016 2:48 PM, Me wrote:
On 09/11/2016 05:43, Bill W wrote:
Well it won't be long now before we can all set aside our differences,
and come together again as one united country. And if your pick for
president is not the same as my pick, and your pick wins, I would like
to wish you and yours death in a fire, followed by eternity in the
depths of hell.

Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for reminding me.
Such is the lack of interest in US domestic politics throughout the rest
of the free world, I'd completely forgotten about it.

From what I hear, the Russians have a strong interest in our elections.
So much so, that they have been meddling.

--
PeterN