cool shot

Old May 21st 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ivan I

Default cool shot

"Val Hallah" wrote in message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ssing-Sun.html

Awesome. Just out of interest, why do the ISS and STS appear to be moving
in the wrong direction?

Some nice recent pics here too, from Cassini:
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...on_saturn.html

Old May 21st 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
rwalker

On Fri, 21 May 2010 20:01:55 +0100, "Ivan I"
wrote:

Some nice recent pics here too, from Cassini:
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...on_saturn.html

Those are amazing. Thanks for the link.
Old May 29th 10, 09:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Will T

On Fri, 28 May 2010 23:25:11 -0700 (PDT), Val Hallah
wrote:

On May 26, 4:14*pm, Val Hallah wrote:
On May 21, 9:01*pm, "Ivan I" wrote:

"Val Hallah" wrote in message

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...Nasa-shuttle-A...

Awesome. *Just out of interest, why do the ISS and STS appear to be moving
in the wrong direction?

Some nice recent pics here too, from Cassini:http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...on_saturn.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...16/Ring-sky-St...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/ear...ic-photos.html

I prefer the sequence I got of a Great Blue Heron catching and eating a
3ft. water-moccasin (a deadly snake for those not in N. America). What
surprised me a little is that I had just been ambling around in the tall
shore-grasses right where the heron caught it.

Old May 29th 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On May 21, 9:01*pm, "Ivan I" wrote:

"Val Hallah" wrote in message

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...Nasa-shuttle-A...

Awesome. *Just out of interest, why do the ISS and STS appear to be moving
in the wrong direction?

Some nice recent pics here too, from
Cassini:http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...on_saturn.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...16/Ring-sky-St...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/ear...s-rabbit-Drama
tic-photos.html

I prefer the sequence I got of a Great Blue Heron catching and eating a
3ft. water-moccasin (a deadly snake for those not in N. America). What
surprised me a little is that I had just been ambling around in the tall
shore-grasses right where the heron caught it.

Sure you did, 'Will', sure you did...