FS: Huge and Complete Nikon F3 System

Old January 9th 05, 04:55 PM
Sandy sanders

Default FS: Huge and Complete Nikon F3 System

Greetings:

In a week or so I'll begin to put my Nikon system up for sale on eBay.
I have assembled it over a period of years - it includes many unusual
components, every one of which is guaranteed to be operational.

If I could, I'd rather let this system stay together and will happily
provide full details to anyone interested. In summary it includes:

F3 black body
FE black body
25-50/f4 AI Zoom
300/f4.5 AI ED/IF
50/f1.4 AI
105/f2.5 AIS
180/f2.8 AIS ED
24/f2.8 AIS
35/f2 AIS
55/f2.8 AIS Micro-Nikkor
85/f2 AIS
TC/200 teleconverter
PK13 Extension ring for 55 Micro
(All lenses with 52mm or 72mm front element)

UV Filters, Nikkor hoods for all above
Numerous other filters, including polarizers, in 52 and 72mm

Two SB-16A flashes with various couplers and cables
PS-6 slide copy attachment
DW4 6x finder for F3
PB-6 bellows and double cable release
Numerous screens for F3 finder

Complete LowePro Waterproof Nature Trekker backpack with accessories
Very Extensive LowePro Field and Street fanny-pack based system

More stuff and more details can be provided in DOC or RTF format.

Everything listed is in absolutely prime, but not collector quality,
condition: there are signs of use on most items but nothing herein is
a "beater". I've used this system as a serious amateur for a number
of years for travel, outdoor, and sports photography. I
unconditionally warrant every single item to be in working order and
something you will be proud to own.

I have over $5K invested in this system, but have a realistic
understanding of the current value of 35mm equipment. So should you.
I am not looking to get the last dollar out of any or all items, but
your expectation should be to get an exceptionally complete system in
fine condition with satisfaction guaranteed for a fair price.

If interested, please email me at:

Tks and best regards,

Norman (Sandy) Sanders