[SI] Happy Birthday Shoot-In!

Old September 25th 04, 12:09 PM
Al Denelsbeck

Default [SI] Happy Birthday Shoot-In!

Despite everyone's vocal concerns (or fondest hopes, whatever), I am
not dead, and only slightly late with the new mandate, which in this case,
marks the one year anniversary of the Shoot-In. Those who have participated
at any time in the past should congratulate themselves, and those who bitch
and moan about the SI - choke on it, dipwads! ;-)

So in honor of all that, we have:

"Photographer's Choice"

Welcome to the first anniversary of the Shoot-In! For the challenge this
weeks, you have free reign, because the mandate is "Photographer's Choice".
Pick the subject you like best.

The stickler's are (because it's no challenge if you just send your best
pic), the shots must be taken within this period - do not malign the SI's
Birthday with an archive pic; that's too crass. And the image must
represent your typical body of work.

Other than that, go wild, and have fun!

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/pc

As always, the rulz can be found at http://www.mattclara.com/si/.
Everyone is welcome, be not shy.

Many thanks to Annika1980 for his timely assistance with the last
round, as well.

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to match domain below
Online photo gallery at www.wading-in.net
Old September 25th 04, 04:51 PM
Alan Browne

Al Denelsbeck wrote:

Congratulations everyone, even those who don't participate but who enjoy the SI.

Thanks to Lisa for its inception and Bret and Al for its operation. (Matt too
for supporting work).

Cheers,
Alan

Old September 25th 04, 09:00 PM
Böwsér

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 3.44...
[...]

Piece of cake. I'll submit my usual over-simplified pedestrian landscape
that's, at least, properly exposed.

;-)

Online photo gallery at www.wading-in.net

Old September 25th 04, 11:30 PM
S Lee

Al Denelsbeck choreographed a chorus line of high-kicking electrons to
spell out:

Other than that, go wild, and have fun!

Now let's all get drunk and play ping pong!

Many thanks to Annika1980 for his timely assistance with the
last round, as well.

Thanks!

--