STRIKE UP THE BAND FOR THE D60!

Old October 7th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default STRIKE UP THE BAND FOR THE D60!

Have no fear, sports fans. The Totally Digital D60 is not dead yet!

http://www.pbase.com/image/68109537

Old October 7th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
Have no fear, sports fans. The Totally Digital D60 is not dead yet!

http://www.pbase.com/image/68109537

Geezes...tell that kid to stop looking at me!

Old October 7th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
m Ransley

Default STRIKE DOWN FOR BULL **** FREE CANON ADVERTISING FROM ANNIKA,crap

Old October 7th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
m Ransley

Default STRIKE UP MY comissions FOR THE D, buy one, I need $$$$$ tospend

yea , strike up your commissions annika you ??. Nothing like giving
Canon an unwarranted pre shot,.

Old October 7th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
m Ransley

Default STRIKE UP THE BAND FOR My comission, I PUSH CANNON suckers

Old October 7th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
m Ransley

Default Im Annika paid by CANON so you buy Canon

Old October 7th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

m Ransley wrote:
yea , strike up your commissions annika you ??. Nothing like giving
Canon an unwarranted pre shot,.

Yeah, slick, they're paying me large bucks to promote a camera that
sold out a few years ago. If I was on Canon's payroll you can bet I'd
be shooting with a 1DsMKII.

However, I think you make a good point that Canon should comp me some
gear for all the free pub I give them. My pbase site is now well over
a million hits.

Are you listening, Canon? That new 85mm f/1.2L II sure does look nice.
In my hands it would be magic!

Old October 7th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

m Ransley wrote: NOTHING

I am to Canon as m Ransley is to webTV.